Forum

Chatting 2020

4 years 3 months ago #80878 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Chatting 2020

SouthernDawg wrote: Agree there. I'm watching it too thinking that this is what offensive scheming looks like

and Clemson came out shutting down LSU but by the end of the 1st qtr the Bayou Tigers had already made adjustments to their offensive game plan.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #80879 by Wartdawg
Both offenses tonight in the NC game were running some Operation Desert Storm type stuff on offense.

UGA on the other hand did was running WW1 Battle of Somme tactics.

... and before we mention the WR's.. we did the same thing in 2018. In fact, I think we puckered up more every year of Fromm's time here.

Sorry.. facts

Fromm leaving speaks worlds to me. He's the 4th or 5th QB in this draft. Some mocks have him falling to around the 100th pick. If positive change was coming, his stock could only rise and the risk of career threatening injury is minuscule ( Tua had the Bo Jackson injury.. He will be taken before Fromm ). Plus Fromm isn't some kid trying to cash in to get out of the ghetto. No doubt that great young man doesn't need pro-football to lead a successful life or buy momma a decent home.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
4 years 3 months ago #80880 by Wartdawg
Meanwhile...

LSU which averaged 4 losses per year from 2013-2017 just won a National Championship.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #80881 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Chatting 2020
I am happy for coach O. Wish it was UGA but Coach O is a good dude.

It is simply amazing what a new offensive plan can do.

This year with the new offense and LSU scores 726 points in 15 games.

Last year with the old offense and LSU scores 421 in 13 games.

Yikes

More
4 years 3 months ago #80882 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Chatting 2020
Wart,

Agree with that all, but.........be fair - LSU just enjoyed a once-in-a-generation QB. I've been watching college FB for a long long time and I've never seen anything like the transition from Joe Burrow of 2018 to Joe Burrow of 2019. That has to be factored into their 4 losses per year statement because without Joe Burrow deciding to light the world on fire and still be the Joe Burrow of 2018, I don't see them winning the NC last night.

More
4 years 3 months ago #80883 by Wartdawg
and their coaching played a role in Joe Burrow going from what he was last year to what he was this year...

Look at the post before yours regarding the change in Burrow that came with the change in offense.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds