Forum

THIS and THAT . . . .

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #76119 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Ran across this looking for tgs new salary at msu.

sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/assistant

Kinda neat, you can click on the coaches name and see their salary history. Dang, those guys pay is trending up. Todd got a 300k raise since joining the luhaville staff.

Edit... That is a pretty cool link if you spend a few minutes looking. You can get on down and see what the "lower" echelon coaches make. Was interesting to me anyways...

Edit 2... Jim Chaney is making 3 times what he was making in 2009. Kinda funny/sad seeing the universities throwing money at coaches.

Edit 3...last one... Jeremy Pruitt was the only guy I saw in the top ranks who has taken a pay cut. Making 300k less with Bama. Fwiw, my bs meter spun with him...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #76127 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Pretty simple for me regarding Towel...

As in the real world, I think it doesn't speak highly of you when you make lateral job moves every couple of years. I don't think this is the last horizontal slide we will see out of Grantham.

Wouldn't surprise me either to see some interesting things happening at Louisville soon.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds