Forum

THIS and THAT . . . .

7 years 4 months ago #76010 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
This and that, I'll chime in...

just looking at the final sec and top 20 standings. Besides bama, every sec team had 4 or more losses. One of floridas was the championship game. Also lots of 3/4 loss teams in top 20. The numbers are looking more like NFL records.

Every coach besides bamas has fans wanting them fired. Uga wins a few of the close losses, everyone would be on board. If they lost a few of the close wins, would be ugly. . .

Clemson looked good last night. NC state should have beat them.

Big win for the U. They hadn't won a bowl game in ten years.

Bama got me again. I wasn't going to watch them because they can't lose unless they screw up. They are playing with a stacked deck. Started watching and thought washington had a shot after scoring first.

Happy new year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #76011 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Much that I can and will mull on yankeedawg1, coming from your post above.

I believe this . . . . many served and I believe that the majority of those who did came away with structure in their lives. Not all . . . . some or many. Armed Forces no different than a highly paid civilian course or courses to improve the stock that surrounds them. One major difference, the military does not allow or put up with discontents.

Discontents . . . . a word that should be focused on more than it is. Many can and will forever shout to the rooftops when a battle is lost. I say that for this . . . . the returning players, choosing to continue to be a part of UGA Football have gained a lot of respect from this old fart.

Lorenzo Carter in my mind was and is a "late bloomer". His return is going to be not only for him the right decision, right decision for his team. This is what I hope continues in Athens . . . . too many of these young men are not separated by much in their talent level. Media can take many of the stars they label players with and some of us see as nothing more than "copy material" for "click" efforts for their employers. Not all, MANY. Like the fact that #7 and #3 will cause many headaches for offensive coordinators in 2017.

Time for me to turn the television on and watch the UA game on ESPN. Who knows, there might be a "surprise or two."

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago #76012 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Anybody that doesn't want Chubb and Michel to return needs their head examined.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #76013 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
DFD.... like I said earlier ... your thoughts need to be shared here..... imho....the examination would

be Extremely fast as nothing of meaningful value would be found.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
7 years 4 months ago #76018 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
This and that....

The CFB playoff and the sheer number of bowl games have ruined "bowls".

Players don't even care enough about them to even want to play. If you're team isn't in the playoffs, then it really means nothing other than just getting to see your team play another game. The prestige of being the X bowl champion means absolutely nothing.

In the end, this isn't good for CFB. I never thought I would live to see college football players sitting out games on purpose. It's sad.

Another good commit we now have. Our signing class will be awesome, but now its up to our coaching staff to actually do something with these kids.

Loved seeing Clemson beat the ever loving **** out of THE Ohio State University...

Another thing ruining CFB is a team that didn't win the conference championship over a team that did.
Serves OSU, Urban Liar, and the selection committee right.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 4 months ago #76019 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Spot on Wart.... trust you are enjoying a JW..... may 2017 be a awesome year for you and yours.

Go Dawgs........

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds