Forum

THIS and THAT . . . .

7 years 3 months ago #76053 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
I guess im getting old because it just seems weird as heck for the Clemson guys to be grabbing guys butts/stuff during the game, and then talking about it like its normal. Just a little trash talking would meet my needs. . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #76056 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic THIS and THAT . . . .

DAWGtm wrote: I wouldn't say a natty or bust. But I can't handle another season like this one. Losing to candy and the gnats

All I want to do is COMPETE for the SEC and NC not be out of it at the end of October

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
7 years 3 months ago #76060 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
I agree Ogre I'm so tired of not being competitive in all games and having to rely on others to loose to have a chance of playing in the championship game. This year I also did not like when we went into vanilla mode both on offense and defense we we had the lead. Give me a team that is relentless until our opponent loses their will to fight. I'm hopeful that year two will show improvement both in coaching and play off the team. If you have players that don't buy into your system sit their buts on the bench and put someone in that does.

More
7 years 3 months ago #76071 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic THIS and THAT . . . .

ogredawg wrote: I would have no problems with Dell McGee as OC

Compared to the one we have, I would have no problem with Mr. Magoo as our OC.

I decided to reevaluate our season, game plans, play choices, and development of our freshman QB. My anger only got worse the second time around.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #76084 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
I would have given hot rod a scholarship after looking back over the season. After losing to vandy and getting butt kicked by Florida I thought the dawgs were done. Don't think uga would have beaten Kentucky if rod had gone to another school. That was the biggest win of the year with Kentucky playing for the east championship. Dang good drive by uga for the win. But the last drive by Kentucky was crazy. Ran the qb nine or so straight times. If the Kentucky oc had his way they would have ran him on third and fourth down on their last drive. That win was bigger than auburn or unc imo. I would have signed him up for his role in the win.

Edit... also remember the dawgs were STRUGGLING before this Kentucky win. Yep, I would have hooked the man up after his kicks in this game.

More
7 years 3 months ago #76087 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Scooby, for the first time in a long time, Kentucky has a Head Coach that understands the ins and outs of SEC football. Paul "Bear" Bryant proved that college football can be played at a "high level" if . . . . the coaching is in "place".

A lot of talent among young men that want to play in the SEC and elsewhere.

I remain one of those that "believes" that "stars" belong to the media. So much talent is not recognized by those that have never worn pads or know nothing more about football than looking for "clicks". Not all, but a large percentage.

Kentucky, Vanderbilt and others have proven that the "media" if full of "themselves". True Dat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds