Forum

THIS and THAT . . . .

7 years 3 months ago #76105 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Rashaan Evans was recruited hard by UGA. Really kept my fingers crossed and said so on this board several times. Most of my chatter about Rashaan Evans I posted on the Recruiting Section. Seems not many will post on this board unless it is under the "Dawg Talk" section. If Evans had decided to play in Athens, would have started right away. Evans chose Alabama, listened to what Kirby Smart had to say and now we hear what Evans has to say about his reasoning.

“You’ve got to understand, you're playing at the University of Alabama; everybody is good,” Evans said. “I mean, really, to be honest, it’s almost like a plus. You’re saving your body. You’re able to get almost more experience than you think you are while you wait. When you do step on the stage you’ll be ready.”

Football recruiting and why young men like Rashaan Evans think past the "now" often pays dividends.

Can or will Smart and Company be able to do that . . . . who really knows . . . . "ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS".

Last paragraph is for the old timers and those that want to decipher.

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, scooby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 3 months ago #76106 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
My god Buc.... what a flashback....Sunday family car ride outings with Mom and Dad

Green Hornet....And Shadow back to back.....on the radio.....drink Ovaltine.....send in for secret decoder ring

Nickel ice cream cone.... were did all the years go to ????? Thanks for perking the memories....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, scooby

More
7 years 3 months ago #76107 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Try not let the "Squeaking Door" hit me on the backside.

Bedtime for this old fart.

Would like to see the Red and Black come alive again and make 2017 a memorable year.

Go Dawgs . . . . :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #76108 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Looked at the recruiting rankings over the last 4-5 years expecting to see "klimpson" in the top five. They were not... scrachting my head.

Coaching is more acting than rocket science.

More
7 years 3 months ago #76109 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic THIS and THAT . . . .

yankeedawg1 wrote: My god Buc.... what a flashback....Sunday family car ride outings with Mom and Dad

Green Hornet....And Shadow back to back.....on the radio.....drink Ovaltine.....send in for secret decoder ring

Nickel ice cream cone.... were did all the years go to ????? Thanks for perking the memories....

Hey man... I STILL drink my Ovaltine!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 3 months ago #76112 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic THIS and THAT . . . .
Wart....I drank gallons of Ovaltine....maybe if I had kept drinking it I wouldn't have lost my hair.

Stay well and warm.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds