Forum

GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

7 years 6 months ago #75070 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

Wartdawg wrote:

SouthernDawg wrote: Kirby isn't losing this team for crying out loud. Good Lord Scooby.

This is the only thought I have anytime scooby makes a post:

Well, when he made this post last week, I realized, maybe I already knew, that he was trolling because nobody is this stupid. I hope.

scooby wrote: Didn't watch the game, just now checking out stats, etc.

Not happy with this butt kicking. i always thought of ole miss as a pushover team. .

Two blown leads from being a top 3 team a pushover. Okie dokie.

Tough loss to the Vols, but much better than anything that had happened in the three weeks prior.

Keep moving forward and every remaining game is winnable. Step back and every remaining game is loseable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75073 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
dawgs_fans_dad, good to see your return.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

More
7 years 6 months ago #75077 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Thanks. I've been reading, just didn't have anything to add, but now that the predictable howls are coming from the 'bleeding hearts', I've had to jump into different "discussions".

A few minutes on dawgs.com is better than all the blogs, interviews and chalk sessions combined. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
7 years 6 months ago #75078 by Buc

dawgs_fans_dad wrote: Thanks. I've been reading, just didn't have anything to add, but now that the predictable howls are coming from the 'bleeding hearts', I've had to jump into different "discussions".

A few minutes on dawgs.com is better than all the blogs, interviews and chalk sessions combined. :P

You have played a big part in what you said above dawgs_fans_dad
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75098 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Thanks for asking Buc..

Have been reading and thinking. Been spending a great amount time doing my exercise walking in downtown and on campus. Research...... more in the BPS.... as you and Others know...... all is good here in the Classic City..

We may have lost a game Saturday but our program is

Winning building for the future...... Go Dawgs !!!!'

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
7 years 6 months ago #75099 by Buc
yd1, believe that both the players and coaches are going to do everything they are capable of to have a winning and "teaching" 2016 Season.

See where some in the media have picked up on what many of us on this board started . . . . Everyone buying in to what this group of coaches are teaching and, quite frankly expect. If not, playing time will not be exhibited for the "scouts" to see. One of the solid things that Coach Pruitt did while in Athens was say without a "second of thought", practice hard, play on Saturdays. Will always appreciate Coach Pruitt. Apparently the "King of College Coaches" feels the same way.

College football continues to get better and that will not end any time soon. Almost every conference in the country has improved. While all are not on the same level as the SEC, others are gaining ground, rapidly from where I sit.

Not too hard to figure out . . . . NFL has the logo and dollar value pasted and posted everywhere. Young men with talent have dreams of reaching those heights. That is a good thing, say that for this reason also . . . . to participate in college football at the higher levels or lower, education becomes a part of the "musts". I will always support that way of thinking.

While we have seemed a bit shaky at times, I know that the coaches are fully into the "process". Bet this . . . . anyone that accepts a scholarship issued by Kirby Smart in the future will follow the "Smart" process. That is a given.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds