Forum

GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

7 years 6 months ago #75021 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
I've become indifferent to having our season ruined.
I treat every game as a season unto itself, lol

We'll getem next seaso!! (week)

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75022 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Why was LC in the back of the endzone and not rushing? Why are all of our guys at the back of an endzone on a Hail Mary, even in Rec' league you know to have at least one guy up front and not getting boxed out! Why didn't we have a receiver on the field that has hands on a Hail Mary pass? Same ole shit, just another year! I'm starting to lose faith in this coaching staff. Some very bad coaching in the second half!

More
7 years 6 months ago #75023 by sflanagan21
While I'm ranting, why is Catilina even on the field???? Was he promised a starting job??? Dude has lead feet!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BullDawg2010

More
7 years 6 months ago #75024 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

sflanagan21 wrote: Why was LC in the back of the endzone and not rushing? Why are all of our guys at the back of an endzone on a Hail Mary, even in Rec' league you know to have at least one guy up front and not getting boxed out! Why didn't we have a receiver on the field that has hands on a Hail Mary pass? Same ole shit, just another year! I'm starting to lose faith in this coaching staff. Some very bad coaching in the second half!

Yeah that was another issue I had with the last play.

We had one guy, whom I believe was a linebacker in front of a 6'plus WR.

its mind blowing that almost every single guy we had back there was boxed out.

But I'm not gonna lose faith in the coaching staff, we've been a pretty undisciplined team for about 8 years now. It might take more than one season to get the Richt out of these guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
7 years 6 months ago #75025 by sflanagan21
I hope you're right buddy! Just sick and tired of losing games we should have won because of lack of discipline. I know the coaches can't knock down the ball for the players but that shouldn't have never happened. I love CKS and have wanted him for years but not putting pressure on Dobb's and putting LC in the endzone falls directly on CKS and Tucker. Plus I don't get why they wouldn't have receiver in on a Hail Mary especially when our DB's are all over sized. I get the logic of thinking LC's heighth would be benificial in that situation but that's not his make up or role.

This is a hard one to swallow, just like the Auburn game 2 years ago we lost because our players are undisplined! We can't keep blaming Richt...

More
7 years 6 months ago #75026 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
I think its foolish to even think about giving up on this coaching staff at this point, but I will say this..

UGA plays year after year after year like the biggest undisciplined, low football IQ team I have ever seen.

I think we have a bunch of great athlete's who got by in high school just on athleticism, but really have low gridiron acumen. We just do stupid, stupid, stupid things.The only two guys in the endzone that were NOT being fronted had their backs to the ball.

STUPID penalty after our go ahead TD, and then our coaches go STUPID by pooch kicking when all they needed was a FG.

WE WERE ALREADY BACKED UP BECAUSE OF THE STUPID PENALTY

Jeshus people.... WAKE THE FRAK UP!!!

I'M TALKING EVERYONE... HC to waterboy and every player in between.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds