Forum

GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

7 years 6 months ago #75027 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
I have no problems blaming this season on Richt. I actually consider this Richt's 16th year here, with the mess he left us.

I honestly believe we would have lost Nicholls St. with Richt and Co.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75028 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

BullDawg2010 wrote: can someone do me a solid and post the post game conference.

I'd really appreciate it.

www.dawgnation.com/football/watch-kirby-...ga-against-tennessee

EDIT: Kirby says he didn't call squib.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75029 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
It's not foolish when you've had spring, summer and 5 games now to make adjustments. Rushing 3 and having LC in the endzone is a coaching mistake! I love Kirby and support him but that was stupid no excuses for it! Chaney called say to conservative in the 4th. Tucker rushed 3 on a Hail Mary and Kirby allowed it. I haven't lost all faith in the staff but I'm losing faith that's for sure. No doubt in my mind Richt would have us sitting at the best 1-4 right now but the fact is we some great atheletes on the field and they're still making the same stupid bone headed plays with a new staff.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75030 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
I do ageee that our football IQ is unquestionably very low, has been like that for many years!

More
7 years 6 months ago #75031 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Eason will be great.

Ridley made an incredibly smart abd veteran play. He slowed.. the defender slowed, and that allowed him the quick burst to gain the separation necessary to get the go ahead TD.

Nauta is a beast.

There are some other players who I would judge more harshly, but I'll just sit on that let what I've already said suffice.

We've got to get better at some crucial positions.. not gonna happen until we get better players, plain and simple.

Then we've got to stop playing and coaching with our heads up our asses, and there was all sorts of head up assness in that 4th quarter.

4 and 5 star "atheletes" with 1 and 2 star "brains".

Coaches... drain and disinfect the water fountains and get rid of whatever fungus lingers in there.

Sheeeshus mother Mary.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SimpleDawg

More
7 years 6 months ago #75033 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Gave them 20 yards on that kick off that is why they had the ball at the 44. Kickers have a low yardage average on kickoffs. You take 20 yards away from our kickers you are going to get a 35-40 yard kick. Only reason squib was mentioned was because of that idiot Danielson.

Refs let them play and only really called the blatant penalties that occurred right in front of them.

I thought we played well despite the loss and being young on both sides of the ball AND in the coaching department.

Running game came around and the TE was involved all night.

DL played well and is coming around.

Eason is going to win the Heisman. Going to be a real good one for us.

3-2 is better than 1-4, where we could very well be right now.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds