Forum

GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

7 years 6 months ago #75046 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Good read sadlerdawg. Dobbs did not score. Ball in his left hand/arm, never extended the ball arm or touched the pylon. Head Linesman on that side of the ball made two really bad calls in the game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75047 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
BD... it wasn't a squid up but it also was intentionally short. instead of long and low they opted for extra height which made the kick shorter so that the coverage could get there. Tennessee only had one deep so they opted to kick high and away from him because they were scared to death of giving up a return.

keyword… Scared. didn't trust their coverage against a great return guy.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75048 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

Wartdawg wrote: BD... it wasn't a squid up but it also was intentionally short. instead of long and low they opted for extra height which made the kick shorter so that the coverage could get there. Tennessee only had one deep so they opted to kick high and away from him because they were scared to death of giving up a return.

keyword… Scared. didn't trust their coverage against a great return guy.

If that's what they did intentionally, then it was dumb, IMO...I just thought it was a not so great kick, which isn't all that surprising with our special teams

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75049 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Watching film and Ridley, Freshman, smooth as silk.

Our team tightens up the offensive line, will step out and say this . . . . Jacob Eason will read more and quicker before the year is over and will be as ogredawg said yesterday, a winner.

Does not bother me a bit that Jake Fromm will be further along than Jacob Eason is/was entering the SEC.

Say the above for a reason. Jacob Eason got the absolute spit knocked out of him against Tennessee, also Ole Miss. Goes to my better judgment having someone like Jake Fromm playing in Athens. Quarterback was and has not been one of our better positions over the years. Excluding AM.

All part of the building process.

I have a lot of faith in Coach Sam Pittman. Many will after the process is up and running.

Freshman Brian Herrien #35, another huge part of the process. Special young man.

I will wager this . . . . Coach Smart will find a kicker prior to the 2017 Season. Already there is one being mentioned.

Tough loss yesterday, been through a lot of those the past x number of years.

Not pp'ing into the wind, hate losing, but I can see and believe in the process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg

More
7 years 6 months ago #75050 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA
Seems like a lot of people on different sites are already throwing in the towel on the staff...and not just bleeding hearts. I don't get it... true "fans", I guess. I truly believe some of these morons who proclaimed every year under richt was going to be "our year" really expected Kirby to go undefeated and win it all this year. :huh: just makes me smfh.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, Wartdawg, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 6 months ago #75051 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: TENN VS UGA

BullDawg2010 wrote: Thanks to everyone that posted the post game presser. Idk why but I always have trouble finding them online.

Really like what Kirby said "I don't believe in moral victories" so much more refreshing to hear than the same ole BS with Richt.

Only thing I'm confused on is Smart said they didn't call for a squib, so I guess Blankenship boomed it but it wasn't a far kick bc of the penalty?

Just hope this reaches our boys a lesson, the game ain't over until it's over. Celebrate when the clock says 00:00.

This Sunday morning the pain has left a little bit, and I believe we watched Jacob Eason grow up last night.

I'm completely on board with Kirby, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Like Buc said, we've been exposed at a number of positions this year. I believe Coach smart will have these issues corrected in a year or two. Before this season started all I wanted to see out of this team was for them to be competitive in every game. Besides ole miss they have been.

Said we would be an 8/9 win team, still believe that.

Love these dawgs.

No way were they competitive against Nicholls!

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds