Forum

Cowboys coming to Athens

17 years 1 month ago #4082 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
kentdaddy wrote:

The omission was intentional. With the 5th down incident and the phantom clip on Rocket Ismails game winning TD in colorados bowl game I cannot as a native of Atlanta acknowledge that travesty of football.

I get your point, but if you're going to take the Sharpie to Colorado and remove them from the list there would be other teams that would have to get the Sharpie too. They finished #1 in the AP (and a couple of other polls). You have to count them.

Some of 'Bama's MNCs are pretty questionable... I mean polls like \"Joe-Bob's futbawl votin' service\". I mean, if we're going to be honest about Bama's MNCs the equation is:

(number of MNC's Bama claimes)/(Pi * radius of Bama fans enlarged heads)

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #4084 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
I agree to a point, but nothing compares to the colorado sham. All nat. championships back in the day were subject to some crazy things. They used to give out the title BEFORE the bowls. If you lost the bowl you could still be #1.

More
17 years 1 month ago #4086 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
Hey RxCowboy, for someone who stated \"up front\" that you are a 95% Dawg fan, you sure have been doing your best at slamming the SEC for the last 2 days.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 month ago #4088 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
wlayton wrote:

Hey RxCowboy, for someone who stated \"up front\" that you are a 95% Dawg fan, you sure have been doing your best at slamming the SEC for the last 2 days.

I really didn't mean for it all to come across that way. I got a little carried away, I guess. That's the reason for the apology for the \"football 101\" crack. However, I will defend the Big 8/12. It is a great conference with a great football tradition.

I do love the Georgia Bulldogs. I'm sitting here at my computer and above it is the picture of Uga trying to bite the Auburn player, and there is a stuffed Hairy Dawg on my desk, with a Georgia ball cap sitting there next to it. My windows desktop is Pistol Pete (Oklahoma State's mascot) here at home, but at work it is a UGA Pharmacy graphic.

So forgive me. Say, \"Bless his heart, he's just a confused Okie who we have to convert\" and hit the reset button and let's start over.

PS Over on orangepower.com people have gotten pi**ed-off at me lately for telling them they don't quite comprehend what it means for a visiting team to win between the hedges. If I played this just right... or just wrong to be more correct... I could end up with fans of both teams hating me by Sept. 1.

But I'll be cool, I'll be cool.

B)

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #4089 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
Its all good.

I have that pic of UGA chomping on the Auburn player in my workout room.

We wlecome all here and know where you heart is. You cannot be held responsible for where your parents raised you. :)

The Big 12 does have great tradition. It is likely second only to the SEC and ahead of the Big 10+1.

More
17 years 1 month ago #4090 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
There you go, kentdaddy put it perfectly. It won't take long before we capture that other 5%. Then you will need to change your name to RxDawgboy.

Hey kentdaddy, great to see you back in full form again.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds