Forum

Cowboys coming to Athens

17 years 1 month ago #4064 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
So, there you go, thanks kentdaddy. Oh, BTW Rx Cowboy, pizza will kill ya, better start eating healthy.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #4065 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
Alabama does have a bunch of titles but Florida? are you kidding me they have the same amount as UGA and that is 2 which in the big scheme of things aren't very many

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #4070 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
Alabama does have the lions share of national titles for the SEC. We have some, so did Ga. Tech. Tennessee had a few along with florida. LSU had atleast one and I think Auburn did too.

Anyone who wants this spreadsheet justs e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

it is a work in progress but the wins and losses portion is up to date.

More
17 years 1 month ago #4071 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
kentdaddy wrote:

Alabama does have the lions share of national titles for the SEC. We have some, so did Ga. Tech.

GTech is in the SEC?

Okay, so you guys want to say that the Big 8/12 is nothing but Nebraska/Oklahoma, now you're saying the SEC is nothing but Alabama. Doesn't that make the SEC Bama and the 11 dwarves?

Look, I don't believe that. I believe that the SEC is the best football conference in the country, and the SEC east is the toughest football division. I just know they play a little football out on the plains, too, and the mythical gap between the SEC and the Big 8/12 isn't quite as big as you believe it is. To wit, since 1970 the Big 8/12 has more MNC's than the SEC.

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #4072 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
wlayton wrote:

So, there you go, thanks kentdaddy. Oh, BTW Rx Cowboy, pizza will kill ya, better start eating healthy.

Okay, so for you I'll buy the tofu.

;)

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #4074 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
So you didn't know that Ga Tech used to be in the SEC ?!!? What, RxCowboy didn't know that piece of college football history. Guess you need to come eat a little tofu with kentdaddy and myself and we'll teach YOU a little college football 101.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds