Forum

Cowboys coming to Athens

17 years 3 weeks ago #3998 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
kentdaddy wrote:

Here is how OSU can win....
Get Switzer to bring some cheating OU boys in as hired guns.......

You can stop right there... I can tell you that most Cowboys fans would rather lose than have ANYTHING to do with, or be associated with, or resemble ANYTHING that is done in Norman.

A Sooner was a person who cheated on the land run of 1889. They are land thieves, dirt burglars, squatters... cheaters to the very core. Check the history of the football playing land thieves and every period of success is followed closely by a period of probation.

Nope... if we have to deal with the devil (Switzer) in order to win in Athens, we'll take the loss and hold our heads up high and continue to be the noble Cowboys we are. That would be like Georgia making a deal with Spurrier. I shudder at the thought.

The bit about doing the opposite of Reggie Ball, that was pretty funny. How the freak did he start for four years? Does Tech have nothing but morons for QB coaches? They couldn't find anyone better? In FOUR years?

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #3999 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
KENTDADDY, you always come through when the Dawg Nation needs you !! Where in the world have you been? Hey, stay tuned for more posting action, supposedly the OSU faithful will be posting on our beloved forum. Stay ready to \"address\" the newcomers with the Kentdaddy \"Dawg Bite\" that only you can so eloquently lay on them.

Still \"on\" for Athens?

RxCowboy, I believe UnderDog37 lives in Thomasville, where do you live? Also, maybe GT has morons as their coaches?!!?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #4000 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
wlayton wrote:

RxCowboy, I believe UnderDog37 lives in Thomasville, where do you live? Also, maybe GT has morons as their coaches?!!?

I live in Albany, or \"All-binny\" in the local dialect.

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #4001 by wlayton
Had one of my best times and memories at a Jaycee State Jr. Golf tournament there when I was 16 years old...............her name was Rachel.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #4003 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Cowboys coming to Athens
wlayton wrote:

...............her name was Rachel.

wlayton, you sly dawg, you!!:evil:

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #4004 by wlayton
sadler-dawg, hey at my age, I can't believe that I can remember her name..............well, now that I think about it, she's pretty unforgetable (of course back then, I was just a puppy)

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds