Forum

Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time

8 years 7 months ago #69741 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
For one who espouses Christian principles, Richt is one arrogant, proud individual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69743 by Buc
averagedawg, the head coach has been "handled" by a very good Public Relations Group.

They pick and choose how he is to be presented to the public. Their job . . . . Public Relations.

Public Relations Group was rocking along, all was good . . . . through the first four games. Nothing but smiles from the coaches and those that pay the coaches wages.

Fast forward. Anyone catch the actions of the head coach with the AP reporter after the Tennessee game? What happened to those smiles? What happened to the "winning edge" that was predicted by those "talking heads"? Why was mister nice guy so quick to leave the reporters after being asked a question that did not sit well with the head coach?

Remember this my friends and it has been said here more than once, more so in the past two years about those that want to keep their Butts-Mehre seats. Much like one of those politicians running for President of the United States . . . . hand chosen reporters are allowed in the room.

Mark Richt is not quick when it comes to the thought process. Another reason for him to "bolt" out of the room when the AP reporter spoke. He knew that was the first of many questions that he did not want to face. Same results are being seen on the football field, a total lack of "Leadership and Understanding".
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, averagedawg, DAWGtm

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69745 by Buc
Going to ask what I believe to be a fair question or questions.

Why did our head coach throw his headset to the ground at the end of the Tennessee game?

Another question. Who was he mad at?

Another question. Was he mad at his hand picked coaching staff or the players?

If I was sitting in the Butts-Mehre presser room, I would ask those questions.

If things are so bad after winning the first four pushovers, what is his plan to correct what is going on under his command?

What I heard from our head coach prior to the 2015 Season was this . . . . the offense is not going to change much, changes will be in the terminology. Reason for that is we have hired a coach from the NFL that believes in the way we have operated in the past.

What I saw happen in Knoxville is what I have witnessed in years past, under different assistant coaches. Leaves me with one answer to the questions I have asked above. Any guesses?

Wartdawg said this in another thread and I am totally on board with what he said.

Head Coach Bobby Richt.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69746 by Buc
Who would have thought that the AJC folks would start to "jump" off of the bandwagon. Some of the reporting recently has certainly surprised me.

If you don't follow the podcast below, might want to listen to the first 5 minutes or so.

www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-d...s-to-face-some-facts

More
8 years 7 months ago #69747 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Don't think this has been posted, if so, sorry about duplicate.

Will Grier of UF just got suspended for the year for PED's.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 7 months ago #69748 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Have kept from posting for quite some time. Still read, have defended CMR in the past, but simply cannot anymore. For years, I could see us letting CMR go, but I could also see the reasons he was still around. To me, he was deserving of either fate at that time. Now, he just has to go.

We are not a very good football team. We don't know how to compete. I have always thought are kids played hard, may not play well, but they played hard. Many did not put forth winning effort Saturday.

Not so sure, CJP is the answer either. That was a bad ut offense we just got flat out owned by.

Very confused about our offensive game plan as well. Want to point out a lot, but won't. Just don't know how we are utilizing the talent on the field.

Can't help but wonder at this very moment, what Kyle Whittingham would do with our talent.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, averagedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds