Forum

Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time

8 years 6 months ago #69788 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Want to make some money?....Mizzou is getting 16 points in the betting line.

SIXTEEN????? We may not score 16. Surely it was a misprint in the paper.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, AllDawgs5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69790 by Buc
AllDawgs5, after reading another post you made on the Tennessee game, remembered a while back when you were doing the same on this board.

I remember well in one of our private conversations you saying this . . . . Paraphrasing of course. Coach Will Friend had just been hired and both you and I were on the same page with that hire. Turned out that we were focused on a soon to be good SEC offensive line coach.

Also we were discussing privately Mark Richt and what might or could happen. You said and I very much appreciate you living up to what you mentioned to me. Said you were going to hand around and hope that our head coach would change some things and move forward. If not after x amount of time, we both agreed that it would be best for him to move on without a lot fanfare. That was approximately 3 years back.

sflanagan21 you are coaching high school, your posts show that you are knowledgeable. Don't know if you were reading this board back in the day, anyway, AllDawgs5 was coaching also. He played in the "arena" past high school.

Trying to make a point that having you two along with many others on this board that understand the game, makes me proud to be a part of positive posting, and calling negative coaching to the board's attention. The list of folks here that are fully qualified would take me too long to post, and I would hate leaving anyone out.

sf21, Tre Nixon's Mom is a nurse that I see on occasion at the VA in Viera, Florida. Great Mom and two great sons that play the game. For whatever this is worth, Tre's brother is faster than he is. WOW. If Penn State gets Nixon, they are getting a future NFL wideout. If Eason is all that, and I no reason to doubt that, if Tre Nixon was on board, have said it before, Eason will not throw the ball over his head on a fly pattern. Franklin has worked Tre hard on the recruiting trail. BMac has done the same for us.

Time to break out the chips wlayton. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, AllDawgs5

More
8 years 6 months ago #69791 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Take the points and bet the house...
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, averagedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69792 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Mizzou 16 points. Wow. :ohmy:

Reality Check from ESPN
BETONLINE.ag
+16 MIZ: -110
-16 UGA: -110

>>>> Good to see the members that have been on break showing up. I see a lot of good analysis and information being passed around. The Dawgs need help. :whistle:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AllDawgs5

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 6 months ago #69794 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
If we have a remarkable win, it won't take the bitter taste from my mouth.

We can win out and I will still want Richt gone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, AllDawgs5

More
8 years 6 months ago #69795 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Lots of talk in this thread about the play calling. I didn't see the 'bama game, thankfully, but I was sitting there during the whole second half of the UT game saying, "What about all these weapons we supposedly have?"

Two players got more than one carry. Michel 22, Marshall 5(!)

3 players had more than two catches. Two of those three had 3 (Davis, Michel)

Like somebody said, Michel was just plugged into Chubb's spot, no sustained effort to get him the ball in space, just plow him behind the OL. Chubb's strength, not Michel's. imho

More than once it looked like the Tennessee guys knew what was coming. I know I did. :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, AllDawgs5

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds