Forum

Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time

8 years 7 months ago #69755 by Buc

wlayton wrote: Don't think this has been posted, if so, sorry about duplicate.

Will Grier of UF just got suspended for the year for PED's.

espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/...ack-suspended-season

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69756 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 7 months ago #69757 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Nailed it, Buc. Everyone wants to win. Not always going to happen. Sometimes the ball bounces funny ways. What you can control is your effort? Not going to call out players, although I want to because this is based solely on effort, still going to refrain in calling out players for errors. I am going to point out one player to shed some good light. Tim Kimbrough, I would take 11 of him any day. He understands what us fans are looking for? Doesn't win every collision, but sure as hell doesn't make him think twice about the next one. Kid knows how to compete. I wish our much hyped, OLB crew had half his heart. This kid will not back down. I also saw a few DB's in the Bama game make sure they took themselves out of a play to avoid contact. Wonder what Thomas Davis, Sean Jones, Greg Blue, etc.. think about seeing DB's slow down to make sure they don't get head-up and diving at legs?

This is not Georgia Football. We may have lost on the scoreboard, but we didn't lose on effort, heart, and the want to strike people back then. I love violent collisions. Love watching them, and loved being apart of them. Didn't have to win everyone, but made sure to be apart of the next one.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, BullDawg2010

More
8 years 7 months ago #69758 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
Man... something is seriously wrong with my computer.

Every time I see a headline that says "Why Mark Richt shouldn't be on the Hotseat" or something similar, my PC monitor shatters,

Darndest thing, huh?

I sure do wish it would stop though,,, I 'm running out of screens here.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69759 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Monday - What Now Again? It's Mizzou Time
www.dawgsports.com/2015/10/12/9508699/af...come-fire-mark-richt

Don't know if this has been posted or not, but another Pro Richt guy has had enough.

I mean honestly I'm disgusted in our whole coaching staff after last Saturday's loss.

Defensively, we've seemed to regressed. I'm a huge defense nutt, under Todd we couldn't tackle to save our lives, first year under Pruitt, our tackling improved immensely. Other issues remained, blown coverages and such.

Last Saturday it felt like I was watching our defense from 2013. Blown coverages, people not lining up correctly, missed assignments, and for the love of god all the . Missed . Tackles.

I just don't get it. Do we not do tackling drills at practice or something?

As my high school coach use to say tackling is a fundamental part or football, and if you can't tackle, you can't play football.

I won't harp on Pruitt for too long. It doesn't matter who the we have as assistants, when it takes 15 years for the head guy to show some damn emotion.

Hey Richt, glad I got to see you get mad, shows that you actually give a hoot, but it's 15 years too late. All your players have taken on your awe too bad mentality that your known for.

I mean two days later and I still can't believe who we just lost too.
There is no nice way to put it we got beaten down by a bad, very bad Tennessee team. Just like in 2013 against James franklins vandy team.

The game wasn't as close as the score board says it was. 28 unanswered points.

I've brought this up before too. What in the world do we do to our kickers. Blair Walsh struggled his senior season, Marshall Morgan struggling...

Just a stagnated team in need of fresh air.

Edit-
I'm also not going to our offersenive coordinator the same benefit of the doubt I did Pruitt.

This was a guy I was scratching my head at when he was hired, I've scratched my head bald at this point.

I still to this day cannot come up with one reason we hired a guy the Rams were about to fire, who's offenses constantly were at the bottom of the nfl.

But hey I still to this day can't come up with one reason for why we still have Mark Richt as a head coach.

But look at the bright side guys.... We came close to beat Alabama that one time in 2012.

We came close to blowing the doors of notre dame. Heck we came close to winning the east last year.

Someone needs to kick Our AD in the butt and tell him coming close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 7 months ago #69760 by Buc
AD5, you have been away for a long time. Welcome back.

Still on the same page about certain players. Have been for a long time.

You said . . . .

Tim Kimbrough, I would take 11 of him any day.

Young man from Indiana. When he puts the pads on, nothing else needs to be said. Will be interesting to see how and when he is used against Missouri.

Was not going to go into this again, but . . . .

We recruit talent.

Do not care what some think, especially when we discuss position football. I have a hard time when I look at Tennessee, Alabama and wonder why we are in "zone" for 60%, maybe a bit more for four quarters.

You played the game, you know that pressure, regardless from where it comes from, quarterbacks that have "nervous feet" have a hard time "correcting" that. Deer in the headlights? Started not to say that but . . . .

Might be the last time that I say this . . . . "Might".

The one quarterback that could put a "stamp" on this team is not playing because he is being graded by two coaches that do not understand where Faton Bauta is coming from. Not being ugly, but what would it hurt at this point . . . . Nick Chubb is down, and adding a "running quarterback" simply could not hurt this teams efforts for the rest of 2015.

Again, glad that you are back. Some here that might not always agree with you, but they respect your knowledge.

Stick around, you not unlike others make this board what it is.

Go Dawgs
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds