Forum

Now What?

9 years 5 months ago #64206 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Now What?
I have been absent quite awhile, working my butt off.

My feelings haven't changed.
We are a program mired in mediocrity.
The last half of the Arkansas game convinced me we were probably going to lose to Florida.

We are a passionless team, perpetually confused, not unlike our illustrious head coach.
I feel like I am in a time warp, the recurring nightmare.
We've all said it all before.

My feelings are the same,
Fire Richt.
Hire Kirby.

At least I know he will work his ass off coaching.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, Buc, ogredawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64207 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Now What?

Buc wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote: For me wlayton, it's not the pro style specifically. I think it just keeps being brought up to point out richt's unwillingness to change/adapt. If he had been running the spread for 14 years (while recruiting pro style qb's to sit on the bench)with the same results, I think people would be saying, "damn maybe we should try the pro set."
The game and players have evolved in the last several years, but richt refuses to adapt.

sadlerdawg, you have always understood. Some catch on sooner than others.

Nice....

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago #64208 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Now What?

sadlerdawg wrote: For me wlayton, it's not the pro style specifically. I think it just keeps being brought up to point out richt's unwillingness to change/adapt. If he had been running the spread for 14 years (while recruiting pro style qb's to sit on the bench)with the same results, I think people would be saying, "damn maybe we should try the pro set."
The game and players have evolved in the last several years, but richt refuses to adapt.

Adapt?....maybe it is more that CMR simply CHOKES on the big game.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64209 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
I dared.

Pulled this from the article and wondered in my strange sort of way the following . . . . Why did Bill Shanks write the article? Check the number of articles on Georgia football coming from the Macon and Columbus papers and we find that Seth Emerson is the author.

He’s a master manipulator of knowing how to persuade his fan base in order to protect himself. He has a net, regardless of how high he walks on the wire that will always protect him. No matter how many people may get mad over games like what we saw Saturday, there will always be many who won’t get mad enough to want him gone because of the way they feel about him personally.

Why do I find this to be strange? Takes me in the direction of not thinking, but knowing some times those that depend on entering the Butts-Mehre Center have to walk a fine line. Ever listen to a Richt presser? Reminds me of the Washington pressers, everything is arranged to benefit those in power. Play ball or . . . .

Think it was mentioned earlier there are consequences for stepping on toes. Revenue is generated by having a force the size of the Georgia faithful spending their money yearly on Red and Black products. We have and should enjoy being able to do just that when we are able.
Attachments:

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64210 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
averagedawg, welcome back.

Quick note. Your stance has not changed and you are and have been spot on for years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, ogredawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64211 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Now What?

averagedawg wrote: ...I feel like I am in a time warp, the recurring nightmare.
We've all said it all before....\

Bill Murray,....Ground Hog Day!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds