Forum

Now What?

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64169 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Now What?
Same old song and dance to HELL with next year

Next year i might win the lotto am fire everybody.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64170 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
sadlerdawg, picked up on the post you made. Not the first time you and some of the elders have said exactly what you said, then get steam rolled by those that buy the company line.

You said this . . . .
I had the feeling when many were overly excited about Pruitt's hiring that his defensive staff, as good as they may be, would be tainted by richt, just as we saw with grantham. He forces coaches and players alike to adapt his character. As good as Pruitt and Rocker may be under a fiery, no nonsense type coach, they have allowed their squad, a la richt, to show up unprepared, again, and get shown up by a totally inferior team, and to quit.

Read that and it took me to this . . . . Think we can all agree that David Pollack is a straight shooter, and nothing needs to be said here about his one time defensive football abilities. When David Pollack said what he did in the video below about Pruitt, that is speaking to what you said above. Pruitt came to Athens from a much different coaching background than the one richt employs. A background that demands and has no nonsense coaches, all the way from high school through Alabama and FSU.

Think it has been said on this board before. Our head coach is the "barker" outside the tent (arena) that lures the unknowing in.

Will not be surprised to see a little "rift" develop in Athens in the near future. Have seen it happen more than once under present circumstances.

Took Steve Spurrier 54 seconds to say all he needed to say. Our head coach was ready for a two hour video if needed. Keep the fans happy and blinded by what "the Group" wants.

For me it is not that we lost, it is the way we lost.

David says it well in the video, a lack of "teaching talent" in Athens. That is David Pollack speaking not those of us on the board, especially those of us that don't understand the "arena".
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, fire_dawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64172 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Now What?
Oh I forgot Gurley please sit out no need to get hurt playing for this coaching staff will be happy too watch you Sunday.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64173 by Buc

Dawg With Style wrote: Oh I forgot Gurley please sit out no need to get hurt playing for this coaching staff will be happy too watch you Sunday.

Makes more and more sense does it not Dawg With Style . . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64174 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Now What?
Buc it just gets old that it's the SAME CRAP year after year. You could probably go into your vault and copy and paste some comments from 5-6 years ago from some of us and there probably isn't much difference in the content.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64176 by Buc

sadlerdawg wrote: Buc it just gets old that it's the SAME CRAP year after year. You could probably go into your vault and copy and paste some comments from 5-6 years ago from some of us and there probably isn't much difference in the content.

sadlerdawg, I can.

One of the things that I appreciate about this board is those that have stayed over a long period of time, longer than myself, and sometimes I feel I have been here forever. If I did not enjoy posting and reading here, would probably be into something else.

ogredawg said in his thread yesterday that he was going to hang it up until next game day thread. That of course is his choice, but personally feel that what he has to offer should not remain silent unless he is like some of us, just fed up with the same old stuff. Even ogredawg was showing signs of "trying again" and then the head coach took us to JAX.

Now is a very good time to read what others have to say, true feelings will move forward in some cases, then we will have the "bottom feeders". Wait until next season. Then we take "another" roller coaster ride.

Guess we can officially rule ourselves out of the final four or a chance at the National Title . . . . again. 2014, more of the same under the current lack of leadership. That folks is not being ugly because we lost one game, that is flat ass telling the truth that can be backed up with 14 years of "the same".

Question is often asked by those that are ok with 8/9/10 wins seasons . . . . notice I did not mention the "other years". Who would we replace richt with?

Tell you what I am willing to do. Let's draw straws, not knowing which coach is attached to each straw. I will go with anyone of the straws drawn. Pretty simple, eh . . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, Dawg With Style

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds