Forum

Now What?

9 years 5 months ago #64178 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Now What?
Richt said he is unhappy with the loss.
A loss I could handle but an ASS WHOOPING.

HEll no

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64179 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
As an ex-player and coach allow me this opportunity.

Are we dead set on who our quarterback is next season?

Who is going to replace David Andrews at center? Extremely under rated college football player.

Looking at the commits thus far, appears that the coaching staff is preparing for a mass exodus on the defensive side of the ball. Who is ready to step up? Will Thompson and others be able to come in as freshmen and be all that?

Ramsey is being pushed as a strong armed young man. Guess that continues the pro set offense, the one that the gators disassembled in JAX.

Are we ready for Auburn between the Hedges? The team that is at this point in the final four, according to the talking heads. A team that does not work out of the pro style offense. Funny how that works, eh.

Said it before, coaches coach what they know, all of us know that, right? They teach what they know, scares some to venture in another direction. Why is it that different offenses are making their way to better seasons using variations of the spread more and more? I think it is because so many of the high school players are being trained in the different offenses. Makes sense to me.

Have to say this . . . . wonder if Faton Bauta could have helped with our offense yesterday? He does run the ball real well. Not a coach favorite, but neither was Nick Marshall, he was designated as a defensive back in Athens. Questions anyone? Little things that are important to me. My damn keyboard, say what I want . . . . respectfully Buc :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64180 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Now What?
Buc great post keep it up maybe just maybe somebody will listen an do something about it I'm going to put some miles own a Harley Sadler it's a beautiful day to ride here hope you get to do the same

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64181 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Now What?

Buc wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote: Buc it just gets old that it's the SAME CRAP year after year. You could probably go into your vault and copy and paste some comments from 5-6 years ago from some of us and there probably isn't much difference in the content.

sadlerdawg, I can.

One of the things that I appreciate about this board is those that have stayed over a long period of time, longer than myself, and sometimes I feel I have been here forever. If I did not enjoy posting and reading here, would probably be into something else.

ogredawg said in his thread yesterday that he was going to hang it up until next game day thread. That of course is his choice, but personally feel that what he has to offer should not remain silent unless he is like some of us, just fed up with the same old stuff. Even ogredawg was showing signs of "trying again" and then the head coach took us to JAX.

Now is a very good time to read what others have to say, true feelings will move forward in some cases, then we will have the "bottom feeders". Wait until next season. Then we take "another" roller coaster ride.

Guess we can officially rule ourselves out of the final four or a chance at the National Title . . . . again. 2014, more of the same under the current lack of leadership. That folks is not being ugly because we lost one game, that is flat ass telling the truth that can be backed up with 14 years of "the same".

Question is often asked by those that are ok with 8/9/10 wins seasons . . . . notice I did not mention the "other years". Who would we replace richt with?

Tell you what I am willing to do. Let's draw straws, not knowing which coach is attached to each straw. I will go with anyone of the straws drawn. Pretty simple, eh . . . .

Disgusted and had my fill of this entire coaching staff. The entire staff needs to go. No excuse for the performance yesterday. Period. Nothing left to say or discuss. Fire them all period...

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 5 months ago #64182 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Now What?
I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Pruitt, after my anger has supsided a tad from yesterday.

My problem is that the gators literally ran 3 plays all game long and we couldn't do anything to stop them. That falls on game preparation. Looked like I was watching a 90s game, but instead of the fun and gun it was the fun and run.

After re watching the game earlier this morning, once Florida went for that fake field goal, you could just see what was going to happen.

We have a 4th and 1 at mid field, elect to punt. Just baffles me, biggest game of the year. Yeah Florida has a good defense, but we just let them take the momentum of the game. Once again, coaches fault.

And don't get me wrong, I blame the players too. This is the second time this season where we had to get out of our comfort zone, face adversity. And for the second time we have FAILED.

Buc said this in the Florida game day thread "mentally weak". Agree

Also will say this, this isn't the first or last time we will see a mentally weak team, under Mark there will be many more to come.

The definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results. Our athletic department needs to wake up. Muschamp beating us won't save his job, Florida demands better.

We should too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64183 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Now What?
Imo us running the pro style offense didn't cost us that game.....PHYSICALLITY lost that game.

Bama runs the pro style and physically kicked their collective butts.....LSU runs the pro style and beat them in Gainseville with a young team that was more physical.

We lost because we weren't "man enough"....they physically whipped us

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds