Forum

Vandy need I say more

9 years 6 months ago #63140 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Vandy need I say more

yankeedawg1 wrote: Al good points Buc. HM still has only started 6 games. Hope it all clicks this

Weekend before hitting the road wife was spot on not looking off the. D

FACT. it wasn't all roses for AM. Go Dawgs

No team scored in the 3rd quarter of the UT game. save the car in the middle laps

saving the car will not get the Heisman which the car so richly deserves

and we should of scored in the 3rd IF we use our resources which we did not and it almost cost us the game...

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63142 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Vandy need I say more

yankeedawg1 wrote: :( Good on you Buc for getting back to CWF. Look in your vault and see how early in the spring I said to all that

our "OL" was going to be a pleasant surprise. We have also built some depth and more help heading to the Classic City.

Be happy to get Blake Edwards back on the field.

Tell me again how nasty can't be taught After reading all that posted here it is some what amazing how the blame

throwers come out so quickly and so little is covered when we do see improvement.

The UT game was the third game played with our new "D" not counting Troy focus is on the DB's what about the front 7

Anyone notice on we handled the onside kick? Our front line moved with their kicker, coaching had the Qman go get

the ball before.... it traveled the 10yds any noise from the choir about how are special teams have improved

UT recovers and Katie Bar... Choir made noise about SM getting hurt running the wildcat.. SM was Capt. of the ST

and has played very well covering kicks... which if I am not mistaking is a area were a large number of injuries occur

SM runs between the tackles as a RB what changes if he is running off a direct snap??

DS broke his thumb playing DB but he also has done very well on ST

This is not in defense of CMB however choir made noise about TG not running the ball from the 4 yd line at USC

UT game we run the QB untouched from the 3yd line and scores choir is silent

CJP after the USC game said 35 points should get you a win... kept his word and we did against UT

Fun to tear down things that don't work

Company does something bad to a customer and that customer will tell 15 people they were wronged

Company does something well and the customer will tell 5 the good news

Not pumping sunshine just seeing the trees for the forest

Anyone in the choir say anything about us not quitting or running out of gas in the 4th quarter

Choir screamed that we needed to give the ball more to TG since the Clemson game

UT game he had 79yds starting the 4th quarter ended with 208 yds was rested in the 3rd

Good Coaching?

yd1, I thought this was a great post. So often we get caught up in the negative so much you don't see some of the glaring positives like our ST play and other areas.

So easy to criticize....we all pull that trigger quickly.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 6 months ago #63143 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Vandy need I say more
A lot of cars have lost races because they got too far behind "saving". The best resources should be used for the entire race

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #63144 by wlayton
I say start your car out fast, do your damage early where you can park it if you chose to.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #63145 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Vandy need I say more
This is probably not the right place to put this, but will . . . .

Muschamp is facing a Tennessee team that has a quarterback, and tall receivers.

Down my way, all of the talk in Gainesville, Florida that says Muschamp is going to remain the coach, gator fans ain't saying that.

Will Muschamp was high and mighty when he left Texas and signed on to run the program at Florida. One huge mistake he made that I did not appreciate was the way he talked about the University that helped put him where he is today. Appears the "Bulldawg" has come back to bite him in the butt, my last count was Muschamp has yet to beat the University that was very good to him.

I live in Florida, have friends that are gators, and they have asked me if I don't want him back. Jones and his crew beat Muschamp and his crew, there is one final nail to end Muschamp's stay in Gainesville. That would be in JAX. gators will not accept another loss to Georgia. Foley is under a huge amount of pressure now, a loss to Georgia . . . .

Mark Richt needs to get his "stuff" together, while Florida is down the line, that game could be the payback that Muschamp so richly deserves. Not saying much about Georgia these days, but he knows what lays in the balance. Thank you urban "liar" meyer.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63146 by wlayton
UT will beat UF Sat.....HUGE game for Muschamp. He loses to UT and I believe his UF takes a nose dive.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds