Forum

Vandy need I say more

9 years 7 months ago #63104 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Vandy need I say more
Because too MANY players are used in the wrong position and the number one thing has been playing Favorites instead of the best player.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #63105 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Vandy need I say more

Dawg With Style wrote: Because too MANY players are used in the wrong position and the number one thing has been playing Favorites instead of the best player.

DWS, Gurley leaves for the NFL. Quarterback taking practice snaps, not game snaps. So we have at present the #2 recruiting class for 2015. Believe the defense will continue to improve, allowing the incoming talent to work with players that have a year under their belts.

Our offense has basically run the same system going on 14 years . . . . what will change on that side of the ball losing Gurley and others?

Looks to me, more of the same. In the 14 years, seems we have never been able to get "both sides" of the ball to play at a high level the same year. That is a total lack of leadership.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #63106 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Vandy need I say more
From ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com
"Is this our freaking consolation booby prize that Mark Richt signed 119 scholarship recruits for which he was given great credit, by the way, who with redshirt would’ve been playing this season, and that now only 77 remain, while none went early in the 2014 NFL draft. We apparently do not even have a quarterback, since this dimwitted coaching staff of ours thinks Hutson Mason is our best QB like they did when they told us Joe Tereshinski III was better than Matthew Stafford and like they did with Joe Cox when we had that year Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenberger both of whom could’ve been picked as better quarterbacks than Joe Cox but were neither picked better – and our booby prize for more BAD PRESS is that Sheldon Dawson can go play for Auburn who is doing better than us ?

Sheldon Dawson and Josh Harvey-Clemons were 2 of the most heralded of that recruiting class you two both bragged about Mark Richt signing. Sheldon Dawson is a Junior this season. Cornerback. Our secondary ring any bells to you ? Or, you think all we need is a Quarterback ?

Sheldon Dawson is a 4-Star Cornerback ranked the # 11 best Cornerback in America, according to Scout.com and one of their Top 150 best overall players in America.

These guys Mark Richt keeps kicking off the team, he was given such great credit for signing here as recruits by you both and still is, tell Mark Richt he is TURNING HIS BACK ON THEM, not helping them.

vols, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, North Carolina and Arkansas among others all offered Sheldon Dawson a full scholarship, but no, Auburn did NOT." end of quote

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 7 months ago #63109 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Vandy need I say more
Look for some changes at QB this Saturday...

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #63110 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Vandy need I say more
Another thought comes to mind.

If we cannot defend against the pass, citing Worley when he was in the game. We cannot throw the ball on offense effectively. Just where is this team at?

Going back to last season, our overall record was 8-5, that was with AM at the wheel. If we look at the Auburn game, we were led back by AM, and had not a messy up by the defensive back, we beat Auburn on their field. All of us know that there were problems with our defense.

If we go 8-5 with AM, and he also had lost several first stringers, how did we allow ourselves to again get in the position that we are in now.

Many times on this board we have talked about us (UGA) being on a roller coaster ride, ups and downs. Why does this continue to happen? Better yet, what and when will this change? Why should we not question what we see and hear coming out of Athens?

A quote sometime back from our head coach . . . . “We're just shooting ourselves in the foot again. Whatever the reason is for that, I don't know.” That quote is not from what our head coach has said this season.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #63111 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Vandy need I say more

Buc wrote: A quote sometime back from our head coach . . . . “We're just shooting ourselves in the foot again. Whatever the reason is for that, I don't know.”

If it doesn't know why, maybe I can help when I point out that this is our coach..

just cross out the word west and write in SEC EAST

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds