Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 1 month ago #59205 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be

wlayton wrote: Imo, Theus is NOT a LT......scary in fact.

BUMP!! Truth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59207 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic So what is it going to be

You beat me to it, wlayton. I'm not convinced he's an SEC right tackle, or guard for that matter.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #59209 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic So what is it going to be

sadlerdawg wrote:

You beat me to it, wlayton. I'm not convinced he's an SEC right tackle, or guard for that matter.

Agree....he's a little like swiss cheese....too many holes to get through but looks good.

PVBDAWG

More
10 years 1 month ago #59210 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic So what is it going to be
Like it or not CMR is here as long as he wants to be. Seems him and Bobo are NOT on the same page and that is NOT good. I said early on that without AM this offense would be lost because he was a COACH on the FIELD and made CMR and CMB look better than what they are.

I said 2 years ago that Theus would play LT in the SEC for UGA. Now I will see if I am right or wrong. For Masons sake I hope I am right because right now it seems we have no one to play there...when Tunsil went to Ole Miss we lost our LT...

thecountrynation.com

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59211 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be
ogredawg, not sure that AM was valued by everyone while he was in Athens. Reading the many different boards and some of the "stuff" that so called UGA followers were saying made me shake my head. Funny how so many no it alls came around after they were faced with the real leader on offense.

Must say this. There was a reason for AM going to diffrent camps when he could have gone home or just hung out. AM knew that there was more to quarterbacking than he was being taught in Athens. That is not a shot at Richt/Bobo. They know what they know, that was not enough for AM. Otherwise . . . . why attend the other camps?

From where I sit, does not look real good for Hutson Mason when I hear coaches and others talking about Theus moving to left tackle. As sadlerdawg said, he did not impress as a right tackle. Matter of fact lost his job on the right side for a period of time. Offensive line needs to get straightened out, and soon.

Comment on Quayvon Hicks caught my eye. Moving him to tight end. If that turns out to be the case, hope he does a better job of blocking than he did as a fullback. Think now it can probably be written in that Douglas will man the fullback position. No doubt that the incoming running backs are going to play right away. Don't know how much, but it appears to me that is the game plan. Another reason for JJ going to the defense.

Mike Bobo hinted that some things would be tried this Spring that would be new to the offense. Maybe I should say different. That could be Faton Bauta running some plays.

Soon enough we will get some answers.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59212 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic So what is it going to be
So is Gurley being limited because of need (indicating something wrong) or out of choice (to prevent something going wrong)?

I've pretty much stopped listening to MR. I generally get angry whenever I hear or read what
he has said.

Anyhoo... I'm glad somebody brought up Richt and our O-line situation again. That gets the
board active, as everyone has something to say when that happens, lolol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds