Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59277 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic So what is it going to be
Orge I know you know football so what's the one thing that either you have it or Don't.

God given talent Sony had more talent in the 9TH grade than BD will ever have.

I'm not hating own B.DOUGLAS love the way he plays the game his heart his effort his love for Georgia but he knows after G-day he will either be a FB or practice team player.

Hey growl check your private messages hope all is well.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59278 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be
Below is what I have tried to refer to (for the most part) when mentioning AM.

Bill King has some very interesting articles. He is "Dawg" through and through. Understands the history of UGA Football. Knows of what he speaks, more than can be said for many that "pretend" to know. Speaking primarily of the AJC history of reporting on football in Athens. Once upon a time there were true sports journalists working the AJC. Bisher and Outlar. Furman and Jesse, gone but not forgotten. Fact.

Not a single quarterback listed in King's column that I don't know a little something about.

If AM had played for Nick Saban, he would have more than one Crystal to kiss. Most dedicated young man I have seen, bar none, in Athens wearing the Red and Black. Yep, my opinion. Very difficult shoes (cleats) to fill.

Hutson Mason is in a situation that can cause problems. I hope Hutson is smart enough to know that he is surrounded by very good running backs. This season (2014) we will see just how much Mike Bobo has on the ball, from a coaching stand point.

Paid close attention to Hutson in the GT game and the game in JAX. For Bobo to say that Mason needs some work with his delivery (foot work) drives me up the wall. This is not a time to be saying such things. All that does in my opinion is give Hutson something else to think about. Some things are better left alone, where folks like me don't have a chance to do what I am doing now. Chattering.

Wake up Mike, you are the offensive coordinator. Don't follow in Richt's footsteps like Richt has done and is still doing . . . . the Bobby Bowden way.

Bet this . . . . Jeremy Pruitt will do his thing, won't be following Richt's way of playing college football. Good on you Jimbo Fisher, kicking that field goal when you are ahead by who knows how many points. Richt just does not get it. Media darling.

blogs.ajc.com/junkyard-blawg/2014/03/08/...blogs_junkyard_blawg

More
10 years 1 month ago #59279 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic So what is it going to be
I did read were QH was working out at the H back position.

BD loves contact. Be fine having him protecting HM or lead blocking for TG

Awesome toss sweep with BD and TG rounding the corner we have linemen that can also pull and run block

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
10 years 1 month ago #59280 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic So what is it going to be

Dawg With Style wrote: Orge I know you know football so what's the one thing that either you have it or Don't.

God given talent Sony had more talent in the 9TH grade than BD will ever have.

I'm not hating own B.DOUGLAS love the way he plays the game his heart his effort his love for Georgia but he knows after G-day he will either be a FB or practice team player.

Hey growl check your private messages hope all is well.

I mis read your post. It is fine for you to post up whom YOU think should be lining up where and depth. I thought you were quoting Weizer of Dog Bytes of who were the list of RB's and depth. Thought the coaches were again trying to cover their you know whats by leaking a list of RB's to start the season with. Got no issues with you saying that what so ever.

My list of RB's
Gurley
Gurley
Gurley and
Gurley

:evil:

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59281 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic So what is it going to be

yankeedawg1 wrote: I did read were QH was working out at the H back position.

BD loves contact. Be fine having him protecting HM or lead blocking for TG

Awesome toss sweep with BD and TG rounding the corner we have linemen that can also pull and run block

Go Dawgs

To be a successful H Back you have to BLOCK. Hicks has not yet learned to do that. Hope he does real quick for Masons sake...

thecountrynation.com

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59282 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic So what is it going to be
Agreed won't see any pt if you don't block maybe QH will see the light he is sure the hell

Big enough to be a bad ass blocking machine. Just needs the attitude

AM was hammered when IC did his bullfighter olé blocks. Say this for TG. KM. both will take on a blitz

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ogredawg.

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds