Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59271 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic So what is it going to be
Douglas is a FB he just played RB because everybody got hurt.

Ogre just take 25 min.research Sony and then say give me a break.

Here is the Difference:
Sony played at larger H'S.
SONY can pass block.
Sony is faster than Gurley
that's just a few.

That's my list post yours and we will see come Clemsup.

I will even go so far to say Sony will be number 2 back come end of the season.

Edit:Sony is smart I know he already knows the playbook and coaches are finally figuring out GPA matters IC is a good example.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59272 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be
Guess I fibbed about listing FSU defensive times. Also, did start some of the defensive views with Special Teams play. That part of our program which has been less than rewarding for far too long.

If you don't wish to look at the full game video, here are the times for Pruitt's defense on the field.

First quarter
7:35 13:40 23:08 27:08
Second quarter
1:39 7:28 13:55
Third quarter
4:58 10:45 15:48
Fourth quarter
4:18
11:15

Clemson put 38 points on grantham's team. Some will say because of this and that. Slice that bread any way one wants to, the final score was 38-35. Clemson put 14 on FSU.

Anyone see any 4 man fronts in the Clemson/FSU game? I did.

Have watched other film, Pruitt knows what he is doing.

If I was a young player in Athens, really wanted to play on Saturdays, I would believe what Pruitt said about "earning" playing time. About time someone in Athens woke up. Stay out of the way Richt. I said that.

The message Pruitt is sending not only applies to those on campus, high school players "watch and hear" what Pruitt is handing out. Changes the way football will be played on defense. Stay out of the way Richt. I said that again.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59273 by Buc
This is the difference between coaches than win National Championships and those that coach but don't understand how to get to the finish line.

Jimbo Fisher is no doubt a chip off of the Nick Saban block. Every question asked, he answered straight up. As he said, not being ugly, just telling it like it is.

We have mentioned South Georgia on this board more than once. Prime area now and has been for FSU over the ages.

Will Pruitt change that? He will to a degree if Richt stays out of the way.

Is that ugly . . . . I call it factual.

Too many wrap their arms around UGA football about this time of the year. Believe everything that is coming out of Athens.

Amazes me that "too many" do not understand for the past 13 years, other teams located outside of Athens have "great football players". Check the "Crystal" not much more needs to be said for the past 13 years.

Jimbo Fisher, head coach at FSU has taken a program over that was in total disarray until he took over the head coaching job. Pissed many off. Tell you this, those that were pissed off, now are full fledged Jimbo Fisher backers.

Those that were against Jimbo Fisher taking over said that Florida State would lose in the recruiting game. Needed the Bowden group to do that. Have heard much of the same coming out of Athens.

Just saying.

recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/03/06/south...national-champs-fsu/

More
10 years 1 month ago #59274 by Buc
Anyone that watched the Clemson/FSU game, notice that Jimbo Fisher kicked a field goal with just a short time left on the clock? Just saying . . . . ;)

More
10 years 1 month ago #59275 by growl
Replied by growl on topic So what is it going to be
Buc,I'll believe something has really changed at UGA if we ever did that. P&V Buc, P&V.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59276 by Buc

Dawg With Style wrote: Douglas is a FB he just played RB because everybody got hurt.

Ogre just take 25 min.research Sony and then say give me a break.

Here is the Difference:
Sony played at larger H'S.
SONY can pass block.
Sony is faster than Gurley
that's just a few.

That's my list post yours and we will see come Clemsup.

I will even go so far to say Sony will be number 2 back come end of the season.

Edit:Sony is smart I know he already knows the playbook and coaches are finally figuring out GPA matters IC is a good example.

DWS, Sony Michel will play this season. He is that good. I will get real excited when I see young offensive linemen lining up year after year to build the "necessary depth" for running backs like Gurley, Marshall, Douglas, Michel, Chubb and Turman. Seems for many years we have always put the "cart before the horse". My opinion.

Have not mentioned "that other quarterback" for a couple of days. Bobo will play him when the other team expects run.

Have to say this . . . . Nick Marshall would never have played one down at quarterback in Athens. Willing to discuss that. Regardless of the fact that he made a serious mistake, he played in the National Championship Game in 2013, at the quarterback position. How did that happen? He has a head coach that understands football, just goes about it in a different way than our head coach.

Love the pro set. But if your talent or your lack of coaching talent cannot get you to the National Championship Game, just what is it that makes me want to believe we stay on the same path? Just asking, sometimes I am slower than others.

We had an incredible "college quarterback" in AM. Where did that get us? Was that because of AM, or some other lame excuses that I read over and over on many boards?

We know that AM was smart, better than average arm, had his "wheels" taken away from the beginning. Leader by all accounts . . . . now that he is gone, some jump on the bandwagon. What prevented UGA with a great college quarterback from going to the NC game? Never have been able to come to grips with some of the BS that I read trying to explain that.

Anyone here have the answer? I think I do.

Edit: Growl posted this and then read your post. I understand Shipmate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds