Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 2 months ago #59301 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be
wlayton, the other side of that . . . . Hutson Mason is not AM. Like I am schooling anyone on that statement. No fault of his. He however has to rely on what his offensive line will allow him to do. If he has to do "quick reads" we are in trouble. Don't care how good Jeremy Pruitt is with his coaching skills, he is not the offensive coordinator or the head coach.

Do believe it is going to be a interesting year, all the way from McGarity/Richt on down, or if I am wrong, UP.

Richt does not agree with Saban about the 10 second waiting period. What a "classic case" of an offensive coach and a defensive coach. Both of these coaches and others want what is best for . . . . themselves. Like Republicans and Democrats . . . . just want to be re-elected. I said that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #59302 by Buc
Then I read an article like this from the Charlotte Observer. One would think that Richt had a plan all along. Sorry guys, we are being used. Anyone that believes that Mark Richt is the man, I hope that you live to be 100 years old and are still looking for that National Championship.

Why is it so hard to believe that our head coach is not "all that"? Is it because every year we think something will change in Richt's head? Please listen . . . . he is not qualified to be a head coach at Georgia. Maybe at some other university, but not UGA. We are going into our 14th year with Mark Richt, defend that. Cannot be done. I also said that.

www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/03/05/474...to-a-different.html#
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #59303 by Buc
This is what Mark Richt said in the Charlotte Observer.

[ATHENS, Ga. Coming off a disappointing season, Georgia coach Mark Richt is looking forward to shaking things up.

The Bulldogs have a new defensive coordinator, Jeremy Pruitt, and that's not the only thing that will look different when the team opens spring practice March 18.

The practice routine is changing a bit, with an emphasis on giving everyone more of an equal shot at playing time./b]

Buc asked:

Question: Does that only apply to the Defense? Is Mark Richt saying that the quarterback position is open? Have to read between the lines. Know that many like to go into each new season with "hope".

He does not "shoot straight". I said that.

More
10 years 2 months ago #59304 by growl
Replied by growl on topic So what is it going to be
DWS,I've tried everything I know to do to answer your PM. I finally saw yours,but, when I hit the reply button it just goes into outerspace. We are all fine though and I send my Thanks and hope you and yours are doing great also. GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
10 years 2 months ago #59305 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic So what is it going to be
I found it interesting that he said "especially the defense" in regards to all spots being open for competition. Why especially the defense instead of especially every spot on the darn field? Also that article mentions as well that Bobo wants Gurley out there a lot but MR is going to limit his time. I'm on the limit him in the spring side with MR here... but again, it comes across as a disconnect.

Hopefully some of this is just MR being his Gomer Pyle self... Some of it is definitely that I no longer give MR the benefit of the doubt, and assume the worst possible interpretation of everything that comes out of his mouth. I'll admit that, be it fair or not.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
10 years 2 months ago #59308 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic So what is it going to be
Don't you think that most of the positions are more solidified on the offensive side of the ball though?

Gurley, the WR's/TE and most of the OL....they will be rotating alot as well. The D side of the ball does seem more up in the air to me. "Hopefully" that is what was meant with that statement.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds