Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 1 month ago #59462 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic So what is it going to be
While there's a certain "gangsta" mentality at every school, a sensible head coach can contain that energy and even channel it into productive play, i.e. Saban.
Pruitt has learned from the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59464 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be

averagedawg wrote: While there's a certain "gangsta" mentality at every school, a sensible head coach can contain that energy and even channel it into productive play, i.e. Saban.
Pruitt has learned from the best.

Amen.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59465 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic So what is it going to be
What I would give to see Mark Richt run out on the field and yank a player's head after doing some stupid thing.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59467 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic So what is it going to be

averagedawg wrote: What I would give to see Mark Richt run out on the field and yank a player's head after doing some stupid thing.

Agree....probably get sued the way things are today.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
10 years 1 month ago #59469 by Buc

averagedawg wrote: What I would give to see Mark Richt run out on the field and yank a player's head after doing some stupid thing.

averagedawg, might be wrong, am many times. Think that we might see some of that from Richt. He sees what Pruitt is doing, says he is on board with it. If Richt sees something that works and the players go for it . . . . Simple Simon here says do it.

Servicemen and women learn soon after being sworn in that from that moment on, it is my way, and the highway usually leads to the brig for the foolhardy. Just the thought of going to the brig or the threat of that, amazing how quickly 18 year olds "grow up". Discipline is a good thing, but many times it has to be applied prior to the stupid stuff we just saw again in Athens. My bet is that Pruitt is coaching along that line of thinking as we type. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, averagedawg, DAWGtm

More
10 years 1 month ago #59470 by Buc

wlayton wrote:

Agree....probably get sued the way things are today.

wlayton, sad but true.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds