Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 1 month ago #59521 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be
Wartdawg, I continue to believe that a hiring such as Jeremy Pruitt was a must for Mark Richt. Media can chirp, but the last game in JAX did not leave great visions for 2014.

We can crawl all over grantham, and should in many cases, Mark Richt is responsible for the "entire" team in Athens. That includes coaches and players.

averagedawg hit the nail on the head earlier. My opinion . . . . and averagedawg's of course.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59522 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic So what is it going to be

wlayton wrote: Agree WD, but we don't really know.....you know? :woohoo:

No we don't. We can only react to appearances. It "seems", and it "looks" like, etc...

Unfortunately there's just a fair amount of things in our past that seemed and looked a
way we here don't agree with.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59523 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic So what is it going to be
Hmmm.....you know WD, truth be known, we can only assume etc because we don't "really" know what goes on behind scenes, closed practices, meetings, dealings, promises, disciplines, conversations, strategies, recruiting decisions, one on one's etc etc.....but it IS fun to speculate and creates great forum chatter, huh?

Hey, it's Friday, bored at work, just having some fun.

Have a great weekend my friend.

PVBDAWG

More
10 years 1 month ago #59524 by Buc
Can't speak for the rest of the Brothers on this board, but man . . . . love seeing Chip Towers get his butt in the air. Typical AJC beat writer. Think that they control what it is that they can and can't do because they work for the AJC.

Not only has the hiring of Jeremy Pruitt changed some thinking in Athens, it has changed the business as usual sign that once hung on Butts-Mehre doors.

If Mark Richt is responsible for this, good on him. If McGarity is resonsible for this, good on him.

Maybe I am wrong but after reading the Chip Towers article, seems I picked up on an unveiled threat. If that is the case, have news for Chip Towers and the rest of the AJC writers . . . . you are not as powerful as you think you are.

Beginning to look more and more like "winning football games" and not playing second fiddle to the mullet wrapper group. This is more on the line of the way Alabama goes about handling the press. Chip Towers and his group would not last one season in Tuscaloosa trying to "shift" things in their favor.

Don't know who is responsible, but whoever, here is a high five from me.

Does Chip really think that this little pouting session he presented will change what apparently has "finally" happened in Athens? Jeremy Pruitt came with a plan, the plan . . . . it is about SEC Football, not some pouting beat writer. I said that.

There are any number of outlets that will carry whatever it is that pisses pouty face off.

Also some interesting comments to the artile below.

Many have read the article, many have not.

ugasports.blog.ajc.com/2014/03/20/georgi...ice-access-to-media/
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 1 month ago #59525 by Buc
One of the comments in the article written by pouty face. Like saying that for some reason. Like wlayton said . . . . it is Friday. :)

I have no issue with the decision to close spring practice to the media. For the most part, anything the AJC reports that is worth reading online, they charge money. So, I am not disappointed for not having to pay to read a report on a practice with the first game still almost 6 months away

Hit Pouty Face in the billfold, forces him to work to save his job. Sure miss Outlar and Bisher. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 1 month ago #59526 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic So what is it going to be
Buc, don't you just love that!!!

You are right....quit pouting.

UGA should have done this years ago.

Thanks for the article Buc.

PVBDAWG

More