Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 1 month ago #59448 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic So what is it going to be
Hey Buc. Chk out Lady sptrs writer. Comment by CMR. HM better stay on his toes or he

Might be out of a job. Coach speak or all positions. Open. Hmmmmmmm

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59449 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be
yankeedawg1, did read and watch the videos yesterday. Either missed the Huston Mason part or it was added later on.

My sincere hope, here I go again . . . . Richt stays out of the way. Younger more inventive and passionate coaches come along, all part of the human process. Most or many of us have been down that road one time or another.

Takes me back to Bobo and Pruitt confronting Richt a short time back. Was there ever any doubt that Richt would put "thumbs down" on what the two had to say, don't believe that for a minute.

What is happening right now in Athens, in my opinion is this . . . . Preparations are being made for Mark Richt to relinquish his role as head coach. Will say this again . . . . would hate to see a Mack Brown (former Texas head coach) situation arise in Athens.

New blood comes in, program moves forward (in the right direction), don't want that to be torn down after two or three years. I remember this more than other things that have been said in the past 13 years . . . . GATA. When the Erk way is in place, don't do what VD and the group did many years back. Pruitt will not be as patient as Erk was. Pruitt will do the same thing that Erk did. Move on and be very successful.

A simple reminder of the way Erk coached his young players . . . . I believe Pruitt is made up with the same "type DNA".

Attachments:

More
10 years 1 month ago #59451 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic So what is it going to be
Isn't that just an AWESOME picture....those kids would have given their lives for him.

PVBDAWG

More
10 years 1 month ago #59453 by Buc

wlayton wrote: Isn't that just an AWESOME picture....those kids would have given their lives for him.

TRUTH, wlayton. Too bad the Athletic Department did not understand. I will always believe we would have had that National Championship that has eluded us since he left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 1 month ago #59455 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic So what is it going to be
Best news I heard from yesterday practice was Pruitt was saying things to the DB that can't be posted.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59460 by Buc

Dawg With Style wrote: Best news I heard from yesterday practice was Pruitt was saying things to the DB that can't be posted.

DWS, all of the "living room chatter" is over. When Spring practice is over, these young men, especially some that like to live on the edge will have a better understanding what Fall practice will be like.

Think about this . . . .

Pruitt comes from basically a Saban background when it comes to college coaching. Brought the same fire that is an everyday occurrence when practicing football in Tuscaloosa. Any wonder that he was a part of two National Championships while there. Maybe more, I lose count.

Football is serious at Alabama, hoping at some point we can hitch a ride on that train. Believe Pruitt is a very good start. There is someone else that I worry about.

Will be interesting to see what Pruitt says and does with the defensive players that were taken to jail. Have been to all of the "major" reporting sites, any guess what is being discussed concerning the University of Georgia. Don't have enough faith in our head coach or athletic director to change the face of our program.

More
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds