Forum

So what is it going to be

10 years 2 months ago #59354 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic So what is it going to be

Buc wrote:

TN Dawg wrote: I have never seen what others see in JT. RT position seemed to task him somewhat. Nothing would please more than for JT to move to LT. Another yr older. It could work.

Question: Does Mason want JT there? IF (notice big "if" for emphasis) AM were there, would he?

If AM were still with us, believe he would keep his eye on the left side. Theus knows that he is under fire TN Dawg. If a name is posted on the internet, they see it. Try to be good and not say too much about the players, but calling it like it is makes sense to me.

Did I say something wrong??
Please enlighten.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #59355 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic So what is it going to be

TN Dawg wrote:

Buc wrote:

TN Dawg wrote: I have never seen what others see in JT. RT position seemed to task him somewhat. Nothing would please more than for JT to move to LT. Another yr older. It could work.

Question: Does Mason want JT there? IF (notice big "if" for emphasis) AM were there, would he?

If AM were still with us, believe he would keep his eye on the left side. Theus knows that he is under fire TN Dawg. If a name is posted on the internet, they see it. Try to be good and not say too much about the players, but calling it like it is makes sense to me.

Did I say something wrong??
Please enlighten.

Maybe I said something wrong? Believe we are on the same page. I don't think that Theus is a pass blocking left tackle. Might do ok if we run more. I don't know, it will be what it will be. :)

Thought about the above for a minute TN Dawg. If you are referring to calling JT out, don't think so. Believe myself and a couple others have come closer to doing that recently. Just don't see Theus operating on the left side, especially at tackle.

More
10 years 2 months ago #59356 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic So what is it going to be
Ok. Good.

Just meant JT, with another year under belt, would make better RT. And I was wondering should QB had any say in matter?

As I typed that, I quickly changed my mind. No QB should do his job and it is up to CWF to make sure whoever is LT does his. Period.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #59357 by Buc

TN Dawg wrote: Ok. Good.

Just meant JT, with another year under belt, would make better RT. And I was wondering should QB had any say in matter?

As I typed that, I quickly changed my mind. No QB should do his job and it is up to CWF to make sure whoever is LT does his. Period.

Agree for sure TN Dawg. Also, I have been a supporter of Will Friend. I still believe that much of our past really started to catch up with us, prior to WF taking the job. By that I mean. Somehow I could never quite get a handle of the lack of interest that was shown to the offensive line.

One thing that really caught up with us was the changing of the guard, coaches I am referring to. Saban, meyer and others, more recently Malzahn seemed to understand the need for a superior offensive line. Saban has done it year after year, and has done it again for the 2014 recruiting season.

Whether I like it or not, Malzahn is going to be sure he has seriously good offensive linemen, has to have them to run his offense.

TN Dawg, I have just about worn myself out with my continuing to criticize. I do however believe that it takes some lip service from those of us outside the arena to get the leaders attention in Athens. That would be Mark Richt.

I am no different than many here, I believe that Richt basically has a "lifetime ticket" at UGA.

Go Dawgs, coach'em up :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
10 years 2 months ago #59358 by Buc
Short time back on this board we had an interesting discussion about the folks running the program in Athens.

Whether we are in agreement on Mike Bobo or disagree, one point in the article below and the lengthy discussion we had seemed to tell it like it is. By that, I mean McGarity. Personally, not sold on what I see coming from where McGarity sits. Could be that he does not like the "jocks" making more money than he does. Sorry, I am looking for "continuity", not the same "continuity" that Richt referred to, the continuity as described in the dictionary.

Somehow it seems that we can only take on one project at a time. Believe we discussed the value of Mike Bobo recruiting. Moves on to another SEC school, which is possible, going to be a hard job filling those recruiting shoes. Just my opinion.

grittree.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/bobo-being-taken-for-granted/

More
10 years 2 months ago #59359 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic So what is it going to be
Evening Buc seems with CMB having another year added. To his contract the heads wish to

Keep him on board. Agree Mac has become puzzling. Thought we had a bear for an AD

The only thing I can come up with his what I have posted earlier. Everyone has a boss

It would seem they have Mac on a short leash. I agree he must toss darts to compute coaches

Pay scale. Makes no sense to me. Point CMB is the senior assistant coach yet he lags behind

A just hired DC that with CBM token bump is a head scratcher

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds