Forum

Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou

7 years 7 months ago #74528 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou
One last thing to say...

I just watched the highlights and I was in error when I said Eason just layed down after the interception. Got to give 35 and 83 credit for running the guy down and holding them to a field goal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74529 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzu.

stevedawg wrote: It appears some folks are still stoking the fires from yesterday.

Two members went down in flames yesterday for being disrespectful to each other over what was basically nothing. They kept talking long after they should have moved on.

I do not expect the members to turn on each other. Enjoy the differences and keep it civil; or don't speak up at all. Word. Toe the line. Let me do my job on the person coloring outside the lines.

BTW, MR is history. Can't change that. In light of that I don't want to see a bunch of MR bleeding heart (yes I said that) messages clogging up the conversation. Start your own thread for that and see how many folks care.

Enough said. Move on; nothing to see here.

Hope you didn't perma ban them. They are both quality posters that just got heated.

Happens to the best of us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74530 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzu.
Yeah I was pretty shocked to see that conversation between those two when it happened.

Moving on...

I see the rag of record has gone full on butt hurt with Kirby's media policies.

www.dawgnation.com/football/opinion/smar...ccomplishing-nothing
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74531 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzu.

BullDawg2010 wrote:

stevedawg wrote: It appears some folks are still stoking the fires from yesterday.

Two members went down in flames yesterday for being disrespectful to each other over what was basically nothing. They kept talking long after they should have moved on.

I do not expect the members to turn on each other. Enjoy the differences and keep it civil; or don't speak up at all. Word. Toe the line. Let me do my job on the person coloring outside the lines.

BTW, MR is history. Can't change that. In light of that I don't want to see a bunch of MR bleeding heart (yes I said that) messages clogging up the conversation. Start your own thread for that and see how many folks care.

Enough said. Move on; nothing to see here.

Hope you didn't perma ban them. They are both quality posters that just got heated.

Happens to the best of us.

What he said.

Steve, I apologize for posting during the game yesterday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74532 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzu.
Words of Wisdom for overcoming the Nicholls debacle

When Saban was asked after the game what the "argument" was about, he disputed the way the question was worded.

"There are no arguments," he said. "Those are called ass-chewings."

"We have lots of work to do," Saban said. "We're going to play a lot better teams. I didn't think we practiced very well this week. I didn't think we prepared very well for this game. I don't think we respected the team we played. Like I said before, when you're arrogant, it makes you complacent. It creates a blatant disregard for doing things right. If we don't start doing things right, we're not going to have the kind of success that we're capable of."

Ditto UGA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74533 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou
Yesterday's game sure was odd. Some of the folks coaching on Dawgs.com were all upset and let it go too far. A bar of soap was one suggestion. I hear you all with the comments. Considering them.

Nichols played a good game and were as fired up as we were with NC. They were playing in Sanford against the Dawgs. Fired up indeed.

Me? I was expecting most of the action on our part. I did expect a lopsided game in our favor. No problem. I will take the W. I agree the W might not be there under the last HC.

Big tune up needed for next week. And I bet there will be some ass-chewing.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds