Forum

Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

11 years 5 months ago #50283 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
< Watching

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50284 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

Buc wrote:

wlayton wrote:

AllDawgs5 wrote: In my mind, he is better of taking them in practice rather than buffalo or fius second string defense.

I believe AM will be back next year Buc. Would give Mason a year to get snaps and a year to let Ramsey develop. To me, there is nothin more any coach could do at this position. Main job is to make sure the backup knows the system so that they can at least run the offense.

Btw everyone, tonight on ESPNU there is a game between (9-0) Camden Co. and (9-0) Lowndes Co (Valdosta, Ga) at 8:00. Tune in to get a good take on Ramsey, should be interesting. Looking forward to seeing his skills.

Thanks for the heads up wlayton. Will (try) to watch this tonight. Let me rephrase that, will watch. Having a rather large party tonight, might have to throw some of the gator faithful in the pool. I jest of course, looking forward to some good spirited fun and believe it or not, not all gators have their heads up their butts. Tonight, Buc is King of the Mountain, even in this flat country that I live in.

Buc is ALWAYS King of the Mountain, flat land or NOT! :woohoo:

More
11 years 5 months ago #50288 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
thriller, we had great fun last night. I was a nice host, but did get to remind a couple of gator friends that two in a row ain't bad. . . . .:whistle:

Below is a picture of my daughter on College Dress Up Day at her school in Plantation, Florida. Also a shot of her shutting a gator's mouth. Damn, love winning in JAX. Garrett teaches the fourth grade. Takes a lot of nerve to wear the UGA colors in gator country. She is a lot like her Mother. :)

Homecoming, have to get down to business young men, rest of the day will be much more fun after posting a victory. Actually I am very curious about watching the Freeze way of playing football. Hope everyone on the board has a special day and Go Dawgs! :)
Attachments:

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 5 months ago #50291 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
WOW, Buc! Don't come and whup me for sayin' this, but your daughter is SMOKIN' HOT!

Good job, sir!

I'm glad you had some fun . . . keep the Gay-tors in line!

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #50292 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
He's soooo gonna come whup you

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50293 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Thanks thriller. Good Lord blessed my wife and myself along with every fourth grader that passes through her life.

Garrett graduated UCF, which has a better than average program that is getting better year after year. Daughter was raised a Dawg, those genes cannot be removed.

Looking forward to today . . . . Party continues on Merritt Island. :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds