Forum

Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

11 years 5 months ago #50273 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

AllDawgs5 wrote: In my mind, he is better of taking them in practice rather than buffalo or fius second string defense.

I believe AM will be back next year Buc. Would give Mason a year to get snaps and a year to let Ramsey develop. To me, there is nothin more any coach could do at this position. Main job is to make sure the backup knows the system so that they can at least run the offense.

Btw everyone, tonight on ESPNU there is a game between (9-0) Camden Co. and (9-0) Lowndes Co (Valdosta, Ga) at 8:00. Tune in to get a good take on Ramsey, should be interesting. Looking forward to seeing his skills.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50278 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

AllDawgs5 wrote: can't say that I disagree about benching him.
I would like for us to develop a system in which we change the pace. Maybe like DJ was with David. Different packages.

Kinda my whole point about the Mason redshirt hurting the team. Murray should have been benched against FU and USCe, but that was not an option since they aren't going to put LeMay in a big game while it's on the line. They need a #2 they can count on when Murray is struggling. May have cost us the game against USCe not being able to bench him for a few series/....at worst the blowout probably wouldn't have been as bad.
And I definitely agree they need a change of pace system, and somebody should have been being developed for that role.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #50279 by wlayton
We could have had Tom Brady against USCe and still lost by 3 TD's that day. Can't block 'em.....can't beat 'em.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago #50280 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

wlayton wrote: We could have had Tom Brady against USCe and still lost by 3 TD's that day. Can't block 'em.....can't beat 'em.

I kind of doubt that.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
11 years 5 months ago #50281 by wlayton

sadlerdawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: We could have had Tom Brady against USCe and still lost by 3 TD's that day. Can't block 'em.....can't beat 'em.

I kind of doubt that.

The way we played that day, you think a great QB would have made that much difference? Brady would have got killed too. We could hardly touch Taylor and Clowney much less block them. USC was up like we were against UF.

It's irrelavent anyway....just fun stuff.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago #50282 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

wlayton wrote:

AllDawgs5 wrote: In my mind, he is better of taking them in practice rather than buffalo or fius second string defense.

I believe AM will be back next year Buc. Would give Mason a year to get snaps and a year to let Ramsey develop. To me, there is nothin more any coach could do at this position. Main job is to make sure the backup knows the system so that they can at least run the offense.

Btw everyone, tonight on ESPNU there is a game between (9-0) Camden Co. and (9-0) Lowndes Co (Valdosta, Ga) at 8:00. Tune in to get a good take on Ramsey, should be interesting. Looking forward to seeing his skills.

Thanks for the heads up wlayton. Will (try) to watch this tonight. Let me rephrase that, will watch. Having a rather large party tonight, might have to throw some of the gator faithful in the pool. I jest of course, looking forward to some good spirited fun and believe it or not, not all gators have their heads up their butts. Tonight, Buc is King of the Mountain, even in this flat country that I live in.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds