Forum

Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #50228 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
I had forgot Gurley got the 15 yard penalty after scoring I was just happy he scored this is reason he told BOBO he did it.

I am so glad he came to Georgia!

dogbytesonline.com/running-back-gurley-t...ards-per-game-63874/

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 5 months ago #50229 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

Dawg With Style wrote: I had forgot Gurley got the 15 yard penalty after scoring I was just happy he scored this is reason he told BOBO he did it.

I am so glad he came to Georgia!

dogbytesonline.com/running-back-gurley-t...ards-per-game-63874/

Bobo's right, it was stupid. Fortunately it didn't hurt us.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago #50230 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

Wartdawg wrote:

Dawg With Style wrote: Did anybody beside me see how big Zander Ogletree has got his number was called and he came in and made the most of it DGD.

Yes... almost every time he has been given a chance to take the field he's done a good
job.

Funny how this coaching staff buries him on the depth chart every chance they get and only
injury lets him back on the field.

OldSouthDawg wrote: Seems to me when he first got here he would run the ball more and made less pressured mistakes. Now he hardly ever runs it himself when he has no one open ,and tries to force it in anyway.

Yeah... as sadlerD mentioned... seems to me he would tuck it and pick up yardage running all the time until this coaching staff made him stop.

I don't think Ogletree is "buried on the depth chart".....have you watched Merritt Hall blow up people blocking???? He's a beast.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #50231 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Walk on young men like Merritt Hall are true football players. No media hype coming in, went to the weight room with his already built in "want to attitude" and has become a serious blocker for the young guns.

Zander won't back down, not in his DNA. Not too bad with the football in his hands either. Only problem with that is we have forgotten how to use the fullback position to its fullest. AM might want to look around at the space the fullbacks have in many of our games.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 5 months ago #50232 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

Buc wrote: Walk on young men like Merritt Hall are true football players. No media hype coming in, went to the weight room with his already built in "want to attitude" and has become a serious blocker for the young guns.

Zander won't back down, not in his DNA. Not too bad with the football in his hands either. Only problem with that is we have forgotten how to use the fullback position to its fullest. AM might want to look around at the space the fullbacks have in many of our games.

AM has been taught to stay in the pocket or step up and to look downfield or the deep sideline route. His wheels have been taken away as has his short passing game. Again it goes back to coaching.

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 5 months ago #50233 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

wlayton wrote:

Wartdawg wrote:

Dawg With Style wrote: Did anybody beside me see how big Zander Ogletree has got his number was called and he came in and made the most of it DGD.

Yes... almost every time he has been given a chance to take the field he's done a good
job.

Funny how this coaching staff buries him on the depth chart every chance they get and only
injury lets him back on the field.

OldSouthDawg wrote: Seems to me when he first got here he would run the ball more and made less pressured mistakes. Now he hardly ever runs it himself when he has no one open ,and tries to force it in anyway.

Yeah... as sadlerD mentioned... seems to me he would tuck it and pick up yardage running all the time until this coaching staff made him stop.

I don't think Ogletree is "buried on the depth chart".....have you watched Merritt Hall blow up people blocking???? He's a beast.

Remember.. when was it.. last season when we had a converted TE as our FB but then
AO finally got in the game and looked like a beast himself?

and then earlier this year, this is what was listed as our depth chart at FB

43 Merritt Hall | 5-11, 235, SO
22 Richard Samuel | 6-2, 243, SR
48 Quayvon Hicks | 6-2, 262, FR
46 Zander Ogletree | 5-10, 224, JR

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds