Forum

Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

11 years 6 months ago #50208 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

ogredawg wrote: Doubt it on the Sugar Bowl. a 2 loss LSU will play in the Sugar Bowl before a 2 loss UGA will. More than likely it will be a 1 loss gaytor team in the Sugar.

First we have to beat a pretty good Ole Miss. team. It may not be that easy beating them considering how our coaches plan for certain teams.

No way Florida beats FSU. Believe if UGA doesn't lose again until the SEC championship game, we will be ranked 5th in the BCS going into it (assuming none of the 4 unbeatens lose between now and then). I do not see us dropping more than one or two places with a loss to Bama. Think the Sugar Bowl would take the eastern champ over a two loss LSU in that case if we are ranked within 1 or 2 places of them. If Bama beats LSU Saturday, LSU will not have a quality win all season except for South Carolina. Our best win will be better than their best win, and we will have won one more game than they did. But yes, if UF manages to beat the Noles, they are your Sugar Bowl team from the SEC if UGA bites it in Atlanta.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #50209 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Think maybe Jimbo Fisher culminated his game plan for the gators defensively after watching the JAX game. FSU's defense is very much like UGA's . . . . they can be very good . . . . when motivated. Don't see gators putting a lot of points on the Seminoles.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 6 months ago #50211 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
FSU is not that good. ACC is weak weak weak......did I say they are weak.....They match up well with the gaytors and FSU can be ran on.....

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 5 months ago #50219 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
I've got to laugh a bit at the article linked in the sidebar about AM.

"Aaron Murray says balance and footwork -- not nerves -- led to his poor first-half performance against Florida."

Well yeah.. but what led to the bad balance and footwork? Here's a hint... your
nerves. Funny how the bad mechanics show up every time he faces a stout line, but
not so much against Buffalo, Vandy and such.

Then the headline:

"Notebook: QB Aaron Murray’s struggles coming mainly versus elite defenses"

Uh... Yeah... DERP. I can not struggle at all beating my 6 year old at chess, but
I might struggle some against a tournament level opponent.

Thank you Captain Obvious for writing that article!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50220 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Too funny WD...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think he actually tries too hard in the bigger, tougher games and puts so much pressure on himself that he makes bad decisions and forces the ball trying to ALWAYS make a play.

He needs to chill and realize the defense wins plays many times in the course of a game. Like CMR said to him, do your reads and if it's not there either throw it away or run with it to pick up what yards you can.

In the big games, the trainers need to slip a little valium in his Power Aid.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago #50221 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Murray reminds me of Lebron James maybe since he has one a big game he will turn out to be the player everybody says he can be.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds