Forum

Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

11 years 5 months ago #50248 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

AllDawgs5 wrote: In my mind, he is better of taking them in practice rather than buffalo or fius second string defense.

I believe AM will be back next year Buc. Would give Mason a year to get snaps and a year to let Ramsey develop. To me, there is nothin more any coach could do at this position. Main job is to make sure the backup knows the system so that they can at least run the offense.

yeah like Joe Cox ran the offense. that worked out real well now didn't it.:whistle:

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50249 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Not really following ogredawg. What's like Joe Cox. Are you comparing AM to joe cox?

More
11 years 5 months ago #50252 by ogredawg

AllDawgs5 wrote: Not really following ogredawg. What's like Joe Cox. Are you comparing AM to joe cox?

no Mason. Joe Cox was brought along the same way as they are doing Mason. Say AM comes back next year that would make Mason the starter in his 5th year same as Cox was with very little actual game experience. If CMR and Bobo are so great at developing QB's then Cox should have been great as a 5th year Senior. JUst sayin.....

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 5 months ago #50254 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
That's just how it works and hopefully will work well. What would you suggest? Here to me is where it seems we are just looking for ways to throw gas on the fire. Plenty of criticism to give the coaches. Not following this one. To answer your question. No coach can guarantee a player is going to be successful and joe cox is no different. Difference would be Brice Ramsey would be a redshirt frosh in masons 5th year. Not a true frosh like Murray was in joes senior year.

Really trying to figure out what the coaches have done wrong in this scenario. I would have done the same And would think just about everyone would have.

Not following this at all. Seems like grasping for straws to keep a negative light on the coaches. There is plenty of negatives to be grasping. IMO.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
11 years 5 months ago #50255 by ogredawg
sorry you are not following the point. My opinion just differs from yours and this coaching staff desrves to have the negative light cast upon them. 1 complete game so far this year sez so, along with past performance.

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 5 months ago #50258 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Not really understanding what you aren't following, AD5. Like ogredawg said, him and I just disagree with what you think is the right way. Not hard to understand. We're both saying we would not be redshirting Mason, if he was expected to be the backup. We are both saying we want our backup to have some battle tested experience before he takes over the controls, not just two, three or four years of snaps in practice.
We are not just throwing gas on the fire, we really believe the coaches should be giving our backup experience, and I don't think that's a hard point to follow. I understand you don't agree with it, but I'm not sure why you don't understand it.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds