Forum

Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70757 by Buc

dawgs_fans_dad wrote: Watched a lot of the Auburn-A&M game. This game worries me more than a few weeks ago. A "W" doesn't make either team's season better, but an "L" makes it a lot worse.

You said the above dawgs_fans_dad and I feel the same way.

Watched Auburn/Texas A&M game. Auburn now is not the same Auburn that began the season. Running from the same playbook that Cam Newton ran from while playing for Auburn.

wlayton is right I think about throwing the ball. Only problem, quarterback has to read and read fast, Auburn has a good defensive front.

Have read where Ramsey is excited about punting. Tells me he knows that his future does not extend out further in football as a quarterback. If he can continue to punt as he has in the past two games, I sure feel better about our punting. Does give us the option to toss the ball also in short yardage 4th down situations.

EDIT: wlayton, Moore does as you say, meet the "eye" test.

averagedawg, disappointed in Schottenheimer, not sure that he can improve. Maybe he will fool us, just do not have that "good gut feeling". Game will be"nasty".
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70758 by wlayton

Buc wrote:

wlayton wrote: Buc, we need Moore in Athens now.....what great quickness and agility. The "eye test" tells you he is an ATHLETE with size.

Started to say the same thing wlayton. :)

Some seem to think that Auburn has the upper hand. If Sale lands this young man along with Willie Allen, makes sense to me that Jim McElwain wanted Sale on his staff.

Really like the answer that Sale gave Demetri Moore . . . . posted in post #48 in this thread. Sounds like Sale believes he has several offensive linemen heading to Athens. Might be I read the comment and misinterpreted, hope not. 5 offensive linemen plus 2 junior college players. That tells me that Sale is busting his butt recruiting. Like that.

www.hudl.com/athlete/1636111/highlights/185842376/v2

Buc, only one thing to say about Allen......he's a monster.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #70759 by Buc
wlayton, don't know how much you have read about Willie Allen, know that he stated openly that he really admired what UGA Football Fans and other communities did in the Devon Gales accident.

My reason for saying the above . . . . shows he is a young man that takes note of what is going on around him, not just football "stuff".

With the rest of 2015 football season moving along, going to be interesting to see which LOI's make their way to Athens. As dawgs_fans_dad said, Georgia/Auburn game will be a must for both teams. Don't like to say this but . . . . Tech is not a pushover by any means. That game being played in Atlanta, Auburn on their turf.

Said last week that Kentucky would be our last game between the Hedges, wrong, Georgia Southern will come calling.

www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2015/10...erd-center/73148644/
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70760 by Buc
Two football teams that were supposed to be "all that" to a point prior to beginning of the 2015 Season.

Looking at the numbers, could very well be a Special Team(s) win or loss for both teams.

www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/georgia-bulldogs...ember-14-2015-702579
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, averagedawg, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70761 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .
Just tossing this out there. I can remember in vivid detail

How we all felt about CMB's play calling and his worth as

An. OC. How many years before the light came on and we started scoring 30 plus per game

He also had the benefit of AM. So..... Current OC has nine college games on his current resume with a QB
Shall we be kind and say lacking talent

Not much said about CBS calling a screen pass to KM for

A TD. Inside our red zone IMO. ranks as one of his top calls this season

As Buc says watching him closely this game.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70762 by wlayton
AU's D will make Schotty look good.....similar to USC.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds