Forum

Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .

8 years 5 months ago #70680 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote:

thriller wrote: So far I can't tell if Schotty has a clue - maybe he's genius, but I can't prove it.

We went to a running QB with no game experience and threw the ball 33 times and wouldn't let him run.

We went back to the "throwing QB" and threw the ball 13 times, and often had him lining up as a wideout as we ran "wilddawg" plays.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and guess "NOT GENIUS".

Don't think you are "way out" on a limb. You are spot on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70681 by growl
Looks to me like mr used Bauta to try to prove a point then say "I told you so". We ain't that stupid!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70682 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .
Pruett threatens Richt more than he has ever been threatened before. No wonder Richt wants him gone.

As lousy as he coaches, this clown got an A+ in CYA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70683 by Buc

growl wrote: Looks to me like mr used Bauta to try to prove a point then say "I told you so". We ain't that stupid!

Another "spot on". ^ ^ ^ ^

Chief, this game against Auburn is going to show that the head coach does not really understand the overall package it takes to compete successfully in the SEC.

Using the "wilddawg" package against Kentucky sent a message as to what the "brain trust(?)" plans to do against Auburn. Kentucky banged up, perfect time to "practice" future plans.

Richt/Schottenheimer don't understand that Muschamp is ready for the package that the head coach and offensive coordinator showed against Kentucky. Would really like to use some "language" here, suffice to say . . . . It has been said for years. Simple fact, the money flowed, so what the heck. Some things can be corrected, dumb ass is not one of them.

Started to say cannot believe these two second string at best college quarterbacks (MR/BS) are this simple minded. Showing the "wilddawg" just takes stupidity to another level. High school coaches that I chat with down this way are saying . . . . "What the hell"? Actually just made Pruitt/Rocker and Company's job a bit tougher. Damn just damn.

Mark Richt, please leave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, growl

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70684 by Buc

averagedawg wrote: Pruett threatens Richt more than he has ever been threatened before. No wonder Richt wants him gone.

As lousy as he coaches, this clown got an A+ in CYA.

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!! ^ ^ ^ ^
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70685 by Wartdawg
Auburn will be ready for the "WildDawg".

Richt will be on the sidelines with no plan B, and his "I don't get it?? It worked last week" face.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, DAWGtm, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds