Forum

Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .

8 years 5 months ago #70686 by growl
If, and I stress if, you are going to use something like the "wild dog" wouldn't you think you would give it the best chance for success? I will always believe that it's use without FB was the vindictive side of mr. Why would you take such a chance?

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, DAWGtm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70687 by DAWGtm
Not a genius are you kidding that was brilliant keeps the D guessing. Took a page out of master richts book. He did it just to see if they could keep a secret and it worked this time nobody had heard of the wild dawg before Saturday or at least that's how the media is making it seem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70688 by wlayton
Yes Buc, the Dawgs are well represented on tour.....about 12-13 are playing out there.

At least the golf program has been at the highest level at UGA.

Hmmm, maybe there's room on the football staff for Chris Haack (golf coach)....he knows how to win NC's.

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago #70689 by Buc

wlayton wrote: Yes Buc, the Dawgs are well represented on tour.....about 12-13 are playing out there.

At least the golf program has been at the highest level at UGA.

Hmmm, maybe there's room on the football staff for Chris Haack (golf coach)....he knows how to win NC's.

:laugh:

Absolute great swim and dive program. Have a feeling that baseball is soon to be a couple of steps better wlayton.

Amazes me that the football program is the money maker, the golden egg can be so "messed with". Then I read some of the stuff produced by the media that "pulls me back into reality". Media trying to make a point about the fans that are "wanting more" from our football program.

We do want more, we deserve more, Georgia #3 on the list of colleges that sell "stuff" to wear, and 1,000 other products that contribute to the 4 million dollar salary that a second string quarterback in college is drawing in Athens. Sorry, being ugly . . . . guess so. What will it take to get the football program on par with others in the SEC?

We are going to a bowl game again? Which one head coach? Keep that record of visits out there for all to see just how good you are.

Please retire MR, make it easier for all concerned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, averagedawg, DAWGtm, growl

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70690 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .
We are the Dallas Ciwboys of college football.
Not really relevant but it's the brand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70691 by Wartdawg

Buc wrote: Absolute great swim and dive program.

We've got a great dive program.
Unfortunately, it's out football team.

Our season:

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds