Forum

Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .

8 years 4 months ago #70751 by Buc
Demetri Moore is the type of player that we need in the Georgia football program.

Appears that the light went on. There had been a lot of hit and miss on the offensive line recruitment that I believe has been a huge part of our "downfall".

Really like what I read below.

Moore asked Sale how many offensive line recruits UGA was planning to sign.

“I was shocked when he said five,” Moore said. “That’s basically a whole offensive line. … He also said he wanted to bring in two (junior college) tackles this year.”

Moore plans to enroll in January.

Demetri Moore is without a doubt a "true left tackle". Pulls like a guard, and . . . . could teach some others the true meaning of "Finish The Drill".

www.hudl.com/athlete/1533264/highlights/251246379/v2
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #70752 by wlayton
Buc, we need Moore in Athens now.....what great quickness and agility. The "eye test" tells you he is an ATHLETE with size.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 4 months ago #70753 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .
Watched a lot of the Auburn-A&M game. This game worries me more than a few weeks ago. A "W" doesn't make either team's season better, but an "L" makes it a lot worse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 4 months ago #70754 by wlayton
d_f_d.....agree.

For me, I think we can win this game because our D is better than theirs while the offenses are probably comparable to each other.

Ironically I think we can throw the ball on them....they are ranked 11th in the SEC in pass D, giving up an average of 239.3 ypg...(UGA is 1st in pass D at 173.9 ypg)

Plus AU is dead last in total D in the SEC giving up 430.6 ypg....UGA is 4th giving up 305.3 ypg.

Think our D will be the difference maker.

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 4 months ago #70755 by Buc

wlayton wrote: Buc, we need Moore in Athens now.....what great quickness and agility. The "eye test" tells you he is an ATHLETE with size.

Started to say the same thing wlayton. :)

Some seem to think that Auburn has the upper hand. If Sale lands this young man along with Willie Allen, makes sense to me that Jim McElwain wanted Sale on his staff.

Really like the answer that Sale gave Demetri Moore . . . . posted in post #48 in this thread. Sounds like Sale believes he has several offensive linemen heading to Athens. Might be I read the comment and misinterpreted, hope not. 5 offensive linemen plus 2 junior college players. That tells me that Sale is busting his butt recruiting. Like that.

www.hudl.com/athlete/1636111/highlights/185842376/v2
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #70756 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .
The OC has been my greatest disappointment this season. Very underperforming.

I expect a very physical game between 2 teams that were touted to be great teams. Expect some cheap shots.

Both coaches under scrutiny. We will see.

More
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds