Forum

Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .

8 years 5 months ago #70692 by wlayton
I think we will come out throwing against AU.....their secondary isn't very good, reminds me of USC.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70693 by growl
Looks like someone showed him a game plan that is both innovative and workable and he fainted from overthinking how to blow it.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70697 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .
Still not happy with this season would like bragging rights but would of loved bragging rights to the other team that is in AL. just saying.

Good thread Buc

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70699 by Buc
I sincerely hope that those reading this post understand, really understand the point that I am trying to make.

Have posted many of my thoughts on Georgia football and more recently Mark Richt.

Never on this board have I said a disparaging word about Mark Richt's willingness to do what is shown in the video below.

Mentioned several times that the Public Relations Group and "others" would come out full force trying to keep "things" the same way they have been for a long time. They play hard, pull at the heart strings, that is their job in a situation like the one the head coach is in now. Not the first time, probably not the last time.

There are many of us in our lives that have done things to help others. We however are not the head football coach at Georgia.

There has to be separation in what we do on the field and off. In a business environment and off.

Not for a minute did I doubt this would happen. This time around for the head coach, a bit different than a few short years back when the hot seat talk erupted.

I am certain Mark Richt is a good man. I am certain that Mark Richt is not a D1 football coach, as compared to many others.

vimeo.com/4731615
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm, growl

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70700 by Wartdawg
James, Chapter 1, verse 27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

I belong to a church that devotes itself to the care and welfare of orphans, and this past week was "Orphan Sunday" - a service completely dedicated to the subject (although we mention it as once of our core endeavors almost every week)

Mark Richt is a fine man, and that is a wonderful story that I've heard before. I certainly wish more people could do as much as Mark Richt has in this area.

My comments about Richt and my feelings about him as our coach are removed from anything about Mark Richt off the field.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, DAWGtm

More
8 years 5 months ago #70701 by thriller

Wartdawg wrote: James, Chapter 1, verse 27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

I belong to a church that devotes itself to the care and welfare of orphans, and this past week was "Orphan Sunday" - a service completely dedicated to the subject (although we mention it as once of our core endeavors almost every week)

Mark Richt is a fine man, and that is a wonderful story that I've heard before. I certainly wish more people could do as much as Mark Richt has in this area.

My comments about Richt and my feelings about him as our coach are removed from anything about Mark Richt off the field.

I completely agree. His value to society is tremendous, no doubt. As a Christian myself, I admire his character and I'm glad to see that he brings credit to Christianity through his words and actions. Like Wartdawg, what I say about his work as a coach has NOTHING to do with his value as a person.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds