Forum

GEORGIA hires new OC and OL coach

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66228 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
Know this is me being me.

I would love to see Faton Bauta move his services to Colorado State University. Faton understands what Mike Bobo is looking for. Knows what the offensive coordinator is looking for, Will Friend by name. Very little instruction needed, CSU is ahead of the game.

My brain works like that. I call it "coaching with purpose".
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #66229 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
Buc, Im a 100% with you on Godwin playing on Pruitts side of the ball. I do believe he will be used on both sides of the ball as well, he is oozing with talent! Another good one to look out for is Charlie Hegedus, I watched him play a lot of HS ball and he has great hands and good speed!

More
9 years 3 months ago #66230 by Buc
When Charlie moved from NC State, think that is right, I liked it. Reminds me of a receiver that I will always have great admiration for, Michael Bennett.

Never has any player for UGA given any more than Bennett did.

sflanagan21, talent on both sides of the ball, one piece of business to take care of, and that falls in your department. ;)

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66232 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
Buc, you hit the nail on the head my man! Bennett and Hegedus are two very similar type receivers. It will be hard for anyone to ever fill Bennett's shoes but I think Hegedus will make his own mark.

Speaking from the outside looking in I just don't see how Ramsey will get it before SC, again I'm not on the practice field, film room or in his head so I maybe wrong but that Wing T in HS has set him back big time. Bauta is ready but we all feel like he won't get a shot, Park is a freak of an athlete that any coach would love to work with!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 3 months ago #66233 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
I understood it wlayton.

I understood what he meant, and I also understand that Ramsey didn't look close to being ready to QBing this team and there is a fair amount of evidence Bauta was more ready right now to be 2nd in line.

If at some point later potential shows up and that pecking order changed, then that's great.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 3 months ago #66236 by Buc
Wartdawg, I don't at this point have any problem figuring out who "they" are.

For a very long time the quarterbacking position has been determined by two (2) coaches. Need I go through the list of quarterbacks that they "sat" with big arms and others played that did not come close to Faton Bauta's talent level.

Mike Bobo also made statement(s) about Bauta's talent, not once, more than once, mentioning his talent, not lack of.

Right now our head coach is getting a "continuing education" on how defenses are supposed to work. Apparently as a supposed quarterback teaching guru, missed the class more than once. As said, don't need to mention names, his history of judging talent "on the field" is not impressive.

Don't like to use this term, cannot remember when I have but . . . . yes he is a "good man", but most "good men" have "flaws".

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds