Forum

GEORGIA hires new OC and OL coach

9 years 4 months ago #66161 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
Good news averagedawg is it probably can't be worse.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #66164 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
Think he will do great! Esp with our qb development. Think he was at San Diego when Drew Brees was drafted and was the QB coach....but with him and his family NFL connection it will def sway alot of top recuits our way i believe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 4 months ago #66168 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
It will fire_dawg, but we've got to do something with the talent once it gets here.

We have proven that just attracting the talent isn't close to enough.

It's actually hard to judge him.. He never had much help from his QB's at the Jets and
St. Louis talent wise, so how do you know how well he his developed QB's? He never had
much to work with at his last two gigs.

The main thing that concerns me is a bit is it sort of seems that moving from the NFL to
college to accept the same coordinator job is odd. Luring people with massive amounts of
money doesn't sound like something we do, so you can at least ask why he would want to
make a move like this if his standing in St. Louis was solid. Just a thought.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #66170 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
Shott will be a great fit in our system and it should more than likely solidify that Eason stays committed (for now). I do somewhat worry about his play calling abilities but with Chubb, Michel and Marshall in the BF it shouldn't be too hard to game plan. He is inheriting a VERY talented offense that is a fact so I guess we will see what Shotte is really made of very soon.

All an all I think it was a great hire...
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 4 months ago #66171 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
This could be untrue but from a Rams' fan I know : he was getting fired in St Louis. Don't know if that is true or not.

More
9 years 4 months ago #66172 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GEORGIA hires new OC
Pretty sure he knew his time was limited or possibly up in STL wartdawg. That is worrisome to me as well but he has the pedigree and I think with the talent he has to work with he may be the missing link, of course I will always spin it to optimism haha!

More
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds