Forum

IMPLOSION anyone??

9 years 4 months ago #65726 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Thanks Buc...... I shared this before.... 80 plus year old farmer from Vermont

When asked by a young reporter about all the changes he had seen in his life

His answer.... yup and he was against most of them.

As been said here ... there was Georgia football before CMR and there will be after he is

Done coaching. Truth..... with CJL calling plays might see 83 getting the ball not a bad

Game plan at all.... stiff breeze coming across the deck here in the Classic City

Go Dawgs...

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65728 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Paul harvey been a while since I've heard that just got to love the wait and see game.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65729 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
There will always be a difference of opinion, especially when there is a group of knowledgeable folks in the conversation.

Sometimes differing opinions produce winners.

Not for me to decide how to "settle" what "is" going on with the differences of opinion in Athens.

There are however no restrictions as to what I can say about the game of football, especially the game being played between the Hedges.

Greg McGarity spent 10 years as a "backup" in Gainesville, Florida. Now he is the "big bopper" in Athens. List his accomplishments since 2010 if there are any. I know that he draws over 500,000 dollars a year, and I still do not understand why. I look at football coaches that are in the dirt teaching young men how to play, and now comes this McGarity dude that has answers to improve our standing in the football world, and those doing the work don't come close to the "imposters" wages.

Suggestion . . . . Greg McGarity on the sidelines in Charlotte, calling the offensive or defensive plays for the Red and Black.

That sounds "stoopid" . . . . right?

Agree or not, that is what McGarity is trying to do. Tell others that "he" is the answer to our problems.

Ready for this question . . . . How can Greg McGarity improve our football team never having played the game? How many tennis players have become great football Athletic Directors?

Why did he have to spend 10 years in Gainesville, Florida as the #2? Ten years . . . . He is simply this, an addition to the already "good old boy network" in Athens.

Anyone hear voices from other universities calling McGarity's name? McGarity is doing the same thing, following the same game plan that Foley used with the gators.

Like Mike Bobo or not, CSU came calling his name.

At some point, the "majority" will understand that McGarity is not about the University of Georgia, he is trying to duplicate what Foley did in Florida. You buy his BS, you would do well to avoid this board, there are some here that will call you out. It will be fair conversation, conversation that you will respect when all is said and done, unless you are as some are saying at this point . . . . an apologist.

No more "freebies" Scrooge McGarity.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65730 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Buc I'm not sure if your response is directed to me or not, but if it is, I can assure you I am not backing anything mcgarity has or hasn't done. I know he is a huge part of the problem and the sooner he hits the road the better. I'm just saying that the richt disciples will cash in on the timing of this to prove to us why richt hasn't reached that pinnacle yet. The problem with some is never richt, it's always something else holding him back

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #65731 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
And I'm also saying the sooner the masses get fed up with the BS and run the whole lot of them out of town, also the better

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #65733 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Merry Christmas everyone.

That's what is important tonight.

Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds