Forum

IMPLOSION anyone??

9 years 4 months ago #65714 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
My GDF post always asked that we would keep drama out of the game...well it appears thats gone to hell in a hand basket.

Many moving parts... imo there are folks on mahogany row that are giving their sphincter muscles a holiday workout

I really question how in this day with all the social media that something as big would not
have leaked out of the BM bldg before now

We had a 14 year marriage end I speak from experience there is no such thing as a amenable divorce

CMB is the only one who know if....a counter offer would have made any difference

Fact remains for him to reach his dream... Bobo. Had to go go

Saga will play out in the coming days....and.... the best is yet to come

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65717 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
and the beat goes on...

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 4 months ago #65721 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
This coming out now just smells of a smokescreen to me. It's how magicians work--create a distraction to divert everyone's attention while the "trick" is being performed. I know mcgarity is a putz, and that the group and the row are underhanded and corrupt, but almost all schools have their versions of these things. It's just that some have boosters and money givers who aren't satisfied with the goings on and change it. That has not happened here, and may never.
The timing is convenient so now the richt disciples have more reasons for his mediocrity. Really can't see richt facing off, or quitting over any of these problems--he's put up with it all this time. Why would it drive him away now? Because bobo left? I'm thinking he was just ready to become a HC and realized that richt is never leaving, so for the sake of upward mobility, he left. I fear the bowl will come and go, we'll hear no more of this rift, richt will hire some position coach with no OC experience, and signing day will come and go and we'll hear from some why '15 is our year, and from others why richt won't be able to win because the deck is stacked against him but is still the man for the job.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Dawg With Style, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65722 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
The stuff you read on this forum is sourced pretty well. We don't put up with gossip drama. If indeed the leaks coming out of Mahogany Row are true then...

I am sure the Row PR factory must be running at full steam. Getting all the shiny trinkets ready to distract everybody. Their perspective of a fan IQ is that spin works. And it does. Rah Rah team.

Until everybody is fed up with being fed a load of crap. Then no amount of spin will fix things.

As Paul Harvey said, we have to wait on the "Rest of the Story".

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65723 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
From me to you yankeedawg1. Continue with the "Blue Plate Special".

Being retired, I can and do just exactly what I want to do. Married to a 1971 Graduate of Georgia. Been together for over 40 years, and like myself she reads this board also. Continues to work in the insurance business, and is hands down a person that understands football. I was also married the first time for over 12 years, some things are not meant to be. Leads me to this . . . .

What is occurring in Athens is wrong, and the absolute best public relations agency will not change things that have occurred since McGarity arrived. They are in a deep hole, and "they" are more than aware.

One question that is repeated to this old dawg down this way is . . . . What is going on with the Dawgs? Those closest to me get the truth, the others I just shrug my shoulders. Truthfully, I don't know. I could be dangerous but that often times leads to problems.

Allow me this. Head coach is going to let John Lilly call the offensive plays. While that might sound "scary", from where I sit, will be interesting watching another assistant trying to put points on the board. Already some on the internet bemoaning the fact that Lilly will call plays.

There is a bit of a story within the story. McClendon is not calling the plays, makes me wonder if we are about to see another coach leave. That is nothing more than speculation on my part.

Personally having a problem with the head coach not calling plays, but I am not surprised, also believe as I have said before, Richt is just not into football the way he was prior to moving Mike Bobo into the play calling business. Could very well be that our head coach has had enough.

Any one that reads this board has read this before . . . . Mark Richt is on the same path that Bobby Bowden was on in Tallahassee and we know how that ended. The absolute same path.

After Bowden was kicked out of Tallahassee with the aid of Jimbo Fisher, the program grew and proved that it was time for a change. A National Championship, in the Final Four and have a very good chance of repeating. Like it or not folks, FSU is a very good football team. FSU again is pulling the best talent that the Sunshine State has to offer.

Georgia had a great chance to compete when Jeremy Pruitt was hired. Appears that his legs were chop blocked by McGarity before his first complete year of coaching in Athens. Apologist continue to be what the "Group" wants you to be . . . . we will sink further and further away from the Final Four, Final Eight, Final any damn thing.

Where do all of the bowls that we have participated in stack up to say . . . . Alabama's? Alabama is there for a reason . . . . they have a head coach that does not put up with BS from those that would try to put their mark on the program. Sometimes a simple "yes sir, or no sir" is sufficient, the Athletic Director in Tuscaloosa understands that. Will never happen with Mark Richt, and quite frankly not knowing the entire story in Athens, it is up to Mark Richt to allow those of us that have not been in the "arena" to know the "truth".

Did not mean for this to be so long, but I do not like what I hear and see unfolding before my eyes in Athens, just like wlayton mentioned earlier, a trusted friend spelled it out.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday for all.

Going to say this. I am a supporter of this site. Yes I donate. Reasonable price to "Bark".
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 4 months ago #65724 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??

stevedawg wrote: The stuff you read on this forum is sourced pretty well. We don't put up with gossip drama. If indeed the leaks coming out of Mahogany Row are true then...

I am sure the Row PR factory must be running at full steam. Getting all the shiny trinkets ready to distract everybody. Their perspective of a fan IQ is that spin works. And it does. Rah Rah team.

Until everybody is fed up with being fed a load of crap. Then no amount of spin will fix things.

As Paul Harvey said, we have to wait on the "Rest of the Story".

Strength of the statements above, been a while coming. Leader of this site says enough is enough.

Been here for quite a spell, music to my ears stevedawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds