Forum

Now What?

9 years 6 months ago #64254 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Now What?
Guess Clemson is hoping that phrase will catch on quickly...

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #64255 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Now What?
On the front page of the Macon Telegraph was the headline "Bulldogs adjust goals after loss". My question is why do we always make adjustments to our goals after losing, why can't we adjust our goals before we have to adjust them to less than what we really want. I'll start to say GO DAWGS when I get the idea that the NC is the common goal and not just some mindless chatter thrown about to appease someone who should know better.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 years 6 months ago #64256 by OldSouthDawg
Replied by OldSouthDawg on topic Now What?
Hey yall long time no post. Wow was I shocked Saturday. I'm sure yall have covered this before but I wanted to get yalls opinion on CJP. I think he is what we have been looking for and wished we could have hired him instead of wasting time and hard earned money on grantham. Imo I believe Saturday the D was simply physically whipped not out smarted. They just lined up and said here we come stop us if you can. So I will give CJ0 a pass in this one plus not his guys in the program ywt. However idk why they forgot how to tackle. The previous 2 games they were great. So how do yall like CJP? And good to be back

Once A DAWG Always A DAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #64257 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Now What?
CJP is heads and tails better than what we had. I know it, and the players know it.

He can't however single-handedly change the complacent and lethargic, ho-hum golly gee whiz attitude that Mark Richt causes to permeate the entire program.

I now have a theory that by every UGA's player 3rd year under Richt, they realize he will get out coached and wet the bed at least twice every season. Knowing that, it's a rare breed that still shows up and gives it 100% every game **coughAaronMurraycough**.

See this thing known as desire to win... that thing that some are born with that just makes them winners that HATE to lose... that
thing is something Mark Richt wasn't born with. He also thinks there is a lot more to life than winning, and that an attitude of hating to lose is a bad thing that keeps them from a life of spiritual fulfillness. So when these young men show up on our campus, if they have any of that in them he proceeds to drill it out of them as sure as a DI drills a recruit into obeying orders without question. He probably starts on day 1 with a training video called "the Georgia way - Why winning it all isn't important".

So anyway.... CJP is great.. It's just hard to tell sometime when you're under Mark Richt.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #64258 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Now What?
CJP ain't no better than what we had before him and before that even...same old same old can't coach at UGA but can win at other schools with other coaches players....why not here...because it is GEORGIA...

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64259 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Now What?
Good to hear from you OldSouthDawg.
Everybody is in shock from Saturday. Unbelievable. I can't get the image out of my head of the team standing around lost in the last minute before the half. It went downhill from there.
I am good with CJP. New lead Dawg on the block. So far so good.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldSouthDawg

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds