Forum

Now What?

9 years 6 months ago #64242 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
I sometimes mention the "Group", others I have not said too much about.

Time to disclose another "protector" of the head coach and others.

This particular site is very close to "all" that favor many of the folks that want to keep some of us neutral. I will have more to say about this site, and their group of attorneys scare me not.

At the bottom of the site, you will see different listings. Those that are regular here don't need to be reminded that I said I would have more to say about those that control not only the university, very much involved in the media hype that controls the bottom feeders.

Take a minute and read the article, then look at the images below the article. Never, ever will this site take a shot at the head coach, the athletic director, the university president or anyone that currently resides in the "Group". This is a pro head coach site, a site that does not take into consideration those of us that allowed them to reach the heights they have.

Check the site on occasion, might find what I said above to be "spot on".

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110214aaa.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #64243 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Now What?
Still unbelievable to me that you could come into ANY Florida game not fired up to the gills, never mind one with as much as was riding on this particular game. Speaks badly of the coaching staff and the leadership of the older players and yes, especially the QB. Sometimes coaches and players get too caught up in the "it's just another game" speak. Sorry, Florida is not Arkansas or Missouri and you can bet that they don't think the Georgia game is just like the Mizzou or Vanderbilt game. It's one thing to get beat when you lay it all out there, but for the other team to want it so much worse than you, when you had so much on the line as UGA had Saturday is just really unforgiveable.

First thing an Auburn grad said to me at work this morning-"Georgia's gonna Georgia." I knew what he meant.

I was nervous beforehand because no matter how badly they sucked, you KNEW Florida has players and that it's not like there was no talent on the other sideline. In fact, the two RBs that owned us were 4-star and 5-star recruits. Don't bring your A game and, well...

My son and I had been to the last two Cocktail Parties. We had the room booked for this year's, but circumstances beyond our control prevented us from going. Thank goodness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #64244 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?

Wartdawg wrote: That's right Steve... we couldn't contain the edges because we were lethargic and soft and couldn't get off a block
to save our lives.

It's so nice that the first two days of Richt's deflections have all been to point his finger at the defense, but let's not mention this...

The offense:

Drive 1 - PUNT
Drive 2 - TD
Drive 3 - PUNT
Drive 4 - Missed FG
Drive 5 - PUNT
Drive 6 - PUNT
Drive 7 - Clock Management... the PUNT would have been more palatable
Drive 8 - PUNT
Drive 9 - Fumble
Drive 10 - PUNT

By this point the score was 31-7

Truth. Not richt's fault, falls on the shoulders of others. Amazing he points out the defensive problems, does not mention Mike Bobo. This head coach is a "hustler".

Good "stuff" Wartdawg, not once has the head coach mentioned that side to any extent. "Hustler".

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #64245 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Now What?

ogredawg wrote: .... but the blame needs to be put where it belongs also at the feet of cmr, bobo and pruitt...all 3 share this loss equally and nothing has changed in Athens except the names...

Oh there's one name there that hasn't changed....

..and the problems we see today are the same problems that were there years ago

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #64246 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Now What?
Can't count on much credibility from the article when they can't even get the date of the UK game right.....

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #64247 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Now What?

dawgs_fans_dad wrote: Still unbelievable to me that you could come into ANY Florida game not fired up to the gills, never mind one with as much as was riding on this particular game. Speaks badly of the coaching staff and the leadership of the older players and yes, especially the QB. Sometimes coaches and players get too caught up in the "it's just another game" speak. Sorry, Florida is not Arkansas or Missouri and you can bet that they don't think the Georgia game is just like the Mizzou or Vanderbilt game. It's one thing to get beat when you lay it all out there, but for the other team to want it so much worse than you, when you had so much on the line as UGA had Saturday is just really unforgiveable.

First thing an Auburn grad said to me at work this morning-"Georgia's gonna Georgia." I knew what he meant.

I was nervous beforehand because no matter how badly they sucked, you KNEW Florida has players and that it's not like there was no talent on the other sideline. In fact, the two RBs that owned us were 4-star and 5-star recruits. Don't bring your A game and, well...

My son and I had been to the last two Cocktail Parties. We had the room booked for this year's, but circumstances beyond our control prevented us from going. Thank goodness.

That's the thing DFD... you know it and I know it, but to Richt it is just another game. "We just need to do what we've been doing"... not my quote. See any wrinkles for this game? Any trick plays of our own? Any thing different other than Chubb left, Chubb right, 5 yard pass, punt?

"Georgia's gonna Georgia" - I like that one... need to remember it.

When I showed up at my dads house Saturday night he asked me to explain it to him...

All I said was "Richt happens".

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds