Forum

Now What?

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64285 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Now What?

Buc wrote: Win next season with an unseasoned quarterback, the Richt/Bobo way of thinking. Sad.

Hey that's their ready-made excuse for 2015. Inexperienced QB... just wait though until he gets some experience! 2016 here we come!!

This regime always has an excuse.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64286 by Wartdawg

Buc wrote: we just need a few more pieces to the puzzle. Here's to hoping I am right[/b]

Yep.. we just need a few more pieces to that puzzle and that grape will eventually drop!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64287 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
Did TN Dawg. Did you notice the name of the poster?

Blind Homer

:sick:

Go figure my friend.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64289 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
Keep going back to this. This is the reason, (one of them) that Bobby Bowden was replaced by Jimbo Fisher. Keep saying, the second coming of Bowden resides in Athens. Picked this up from the ABH.

Head coach working the fan base. He knows there is considerable "chatter" about this particular error in judgment, again not just the fan base, media all over it. Not the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some indecision from head coach Mark Richt led to Georgia letting the clock run down before he called a timeout late in the first half.

After Matt Jones 1-yard wildcat run left a fourth-and-2 at the Florida 45, the game clock rolled from 1:35 left to 1:09 before Georgia called timeout.

“I did a bad job of deciding what to do,” Richt said. “It was strictly on me. If I was going to call a timeout, I should have called it sooner. As I’m processing the decision, the clock’s ticking. That was a poor job by me. I should have either let the clock run down and gone into the house or called the timeout sooner, which I did not.”

Down 14-7, Georgia got the ball back at its own 18 after a punt and ran a screen pass and had a Hutson Mason run before the clock ran out.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64290 by Wartdawg
lolol

When he talks I think I'm listening to the failblog.

You don't wait until the time is upon you until you start processing the decision you want to
make.

As soon as UF gets the ball you start thinking about what you are going to do if we hold them and there is this or this or this amount of time left. You don't wait until it's 4th down before the thought even crosses your mind. It's not like he was too busy calling defensive plays.. thinking about that sort of thing is exactly what you should be doing at that moment... instead you are checked out into la-la land or something.

All you have to do to understand why Mark Richt is always and will always be a day late and a dollar short is just listen to him speak.

Seriously... saying he didn't start processing that decision until UF was at 4th down and ready to let the clock run before punting is absolutely imbecilic for a person who has the title HC.

Truth be told Richt... that's not being a coach.. that's being a spectator... except for the fact that 90% of the spectators had already processed the situation as well.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg

More
9 years 5 months ago #64292 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Now What?
Ramik, you know better. Coming out after the 2014 Season, NFL sees everything, remembers everything and drafts that way. To say that you/we were not ready to play, Pruitt said you folks had the best week of practice since he arrived in Athens. What?

I can't get past that fact. When I heard CJP say that I Said, "WWHHHHAAAATTTT"??? If that performance Saturday represented a good week of practice, I sure would hate to see the results of a bad week.

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds