Forum

Now What?

9 years 5 months ago #64279 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Now What?

Buc wrote: So, here we go.

After reading the entire article, went to the one comment made and . . . .

www.theblawghouse.com/content/i-support-...ational-championship

"I mean we're only in year 14 of the rebuilding plan... it takes time".

Was wondering if anyone else read all the comments and especially the one above?
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64280 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?

OldSouthDawg wrote: Thanks Buc good to hear from you. I hope all is well. I know bad timing showing up after this last gane lol. But anyway yeah I just took a break but seems the more things change the more they stay the same.

OldSouthDawg, many of us have over the years noticed what you said above. The more things change the more they stay the same. Glad that you returned at this particular time, now we hear from the board what is sometimes referred to as "real truth".

Picked up this quote from Ramik Wilson, who has been one of my favorites at Georgia and prior to that in the Tampa area.

Ramik Wilson had a frank assessment of why Georgia's defense struggled so much, especially against the run, last Saturday.

"We weren't ready to play. We underestimated our opponent, pretty much," Wilson said after Monday's practice. "We weren't ready to play. We didn't execute."

Makes no difference to me whether he plays defense, same could and should be said about the offense. That responsibility rests at the feet of the head coach.

See now where the head coach is publicly saying he is at fault for his failure in the game concerning the clock. Have news for him, there were more failures on his part than the clock.

This is the head coach "repenting" . . . . wanting the "flock" to return. Head coach is a "master manipulator". There are some, maybe many that will buy into his persuasive ways and all will be better "next year".

As bad as our defensive played, amazing that the "gang of two" could not have inserted one of the two quarterbacks that are far more talented than Hutson. Hutson tried, it is just a simple fact with the third (3rd) grounding of the football that makes me feel he is not one that like contact. Win next season with an unseasoned quarterback, the Richt/Bobo way of thinking. Sad.

Ramik, you know better. Coming out after the 2014 Season, NFL sees everything, remembers everything and drafts that way. To say that you/we were not ready to play, Pruitt said you folks had the best week of practice since he arrived in Athens. What?

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64281 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Now What?

TN Dawg wrote:
Was wondering if anyone else read all the comments and especially the one above?

I tried to read the comments, but as soon as I came across that first one that talked about
how CJP needs to be given 3 years to save Mark's bacon before we put it back in the frying pan...
...well at that point I checked out.

I mean seriously.... the man has had the job since the year 2000, and someone posted we need to wait until 2016 or 2017 to judge him.

How can you even take that seriously? I mean this is our fan-base talking.... what a bunch of delusional salad-heads.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64282 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Now What?

Buc wrote:
See now where the head coach is publicly saying he is at fault for his failure in the game concerning the clock. Have news for him, there were more failures on his part than the clock.

That's great. It was also his fault the last time he had clock management issues, and the time before that, and the time before that....

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64283 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Now What?

We have become the SEC's Clemson.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago #64284 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?

TN Dawg wrote:

"I mean we're only in year 14 of the rebuilding plan... it takes time".

Then there was this TN Dawg . . . .
I know there will be many of you that disagree with me and that's ok - again, this is just my opinion - but, to use a poker metaphore, I'm all in on this staff. I think the foundation is set - we just need a few more pieces to the puzzle. Here's to hoping I am right

My question is this . . . . what pieces are those? Apparently you are set on the coaching staff, maybe I am missing something. Not enough talent in Athens for the past 14 years? What?

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds