Forum

Now What?

9 years 6 months ago #64271 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Now What?
Let's face it we are the minority that wants UGA to be more than a mediocre team. Most people can accept it because of one thing that CMR is great at and that is selling hope. Hope is a mighty word and I have been sucked in many times. He always is able to redirect our shortcomings and failures to what it could be like in the future. As long as we have our winning seasons and bowl games there is always going to be something around the corner for him to sale to keep the masses content and the dollars flowing he's not going anywhere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Wartdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64272 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
DAWGtm, three more years for sure, if at that point he is still winning 9 games average a year, they (the Group) will extend his stay in Athens. Butts in the seats will protect the head coach and those above him. Simple fact.

DAWMtm, you are not the only one that has been sucked in on this board, there is a lengthy list, of which I have done not once, but twice. The others know who they are, and they won't travel that path again, me thinks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg, DAWGtm

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64274 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Now What?
Funny DAWGtm...

Just like politicians.... Selling "hope". Sold it to that writer Buc linked..

Ogre beat me to the punchline while I was poster creating, lol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, DAWGtm

More
9 years 6 months ago #64276 by OldSouthDawg
Replied by OldSouthDawg on topic Now What?
IMO I believe CMR will be here until he decides to leave unless something really crazy happens. With that said I've also been thinking and fear that Cmb will take over once CMR is gone and here is why. To keep the recruits coming happy plus he is married to a dooley. I hope that CJP can build a tough enough defense to get us a championship. Cause IMO defense wins those.

Once A DAWG Always A DAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64277 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Now What?
OldSouthDawg, good to see you back. averagedawg returned a couple of days ago, good to see those that have helped build this board return. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldSouthDawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #64278 by OldSouthDawg
Replied by OldSouthDawg on topic Now What?
Thanks Buc good to hear from you. I hope all is well. I know bad timing showing up after this last gane lol. But anyway yeah I just took a break but seems the more things change the more they stay the same.

Once A DAWG Always A DAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds