Forum

Arkansas time to play another complete game

9 years 6 months ago #63564 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game
This game scares me especially after that impressive game last week. Going to be hard for our players to get their emotional levels that high, two weeks in a row.

Buc, believe their OL is the biggest in all of football, period.

Yep...this one scares me.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63565 by Buc

wlayton wrote: This game scares me especially after that impressive game last week. Going to be hard for our players to get their emotional levels that high, two weeks in a row.

Buc, believe their OL is the biggest in all of football, period.

Yep...this one scares me.

With you wlayton. Watched some pre-season film on Arkansas, Bielema has toughened this group of athletes up. They will scrap. Physically, don't believe we will face a tougher group this season than the ones we face off with both offensively and defensively this week. This is not Missouri. Not meant to be ugly, just calling it like I see it.

thriller . . . . what do you think? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 6 months ago #63566 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game

BullDawg2010 wrote: .......just do what we've been doing.....

Uhhh, I hope you meant what we did against Mizzou, otherwise,..........?

DawgDoc wrote: .......We need to do a better job of throwing the ball long & deep.....

Yes we do and this will only happen with someone other than HM under center,....otherwise,.....??

Go DAWGS!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
9 years 6 months ago #63567 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game
Someone other than HM just flat out means Ramsey as obviously Bauta isn't a part of this
regime's plans.

I hope he transfers so he can get a chance to play.... hate to lose him, but he's apparently
just floppin' in the wind in Athens, Ga.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, DAWGtm

More
9 years 6 months ago #63568 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote: Someone other than HM just flat out means Ramsey as obviously Bauta isn't a part of this
regime's plans.

I hope he transfers so he can get a chance to play.... hate to lose him, but he's apparently
just floppin' in the wind in Athens, Ga.

Don't hide my feelings Wartdawg when it comes to Faton Bauta. I know some of what went into the recruiting of Faton. Does not please me, knowing that he was told he would have an open shot at the position. Bauta made it clear that he did not and would not play another position. At that point, it was time to be honest with the young man.

My understanding also was that Georgia coaches did not want Faton to land in Gainesville, Florida. Many thought he was the second coming of Tebow, that is a fact as to what was being said by Florida folk, some very close to Faton.

Think I have also said this before, anyway . . . . got one play in this season, that uses up this year of eligibility.

If Ramsey improved so much as to pass what Faton Bauta did in the Spring Game, sure leads me to this question. Why is Ramsey not starting? Most of us know the answer to that.

My opinion, Faton Bauta was lied to. Starting decisions are made at the top. Take from that whatever anyone that reads this wants to believe.

Lots of stories about Mike Bobo when he was the quarterback in Athens. Liked to run around town with a certain group of "big boys" and act as if he was a "big boy". Helps when your father is a successful high school football coach in South Georgia. My opinion, good ole boys sticking together. Leave it at that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
9 years 6 months ago #63569 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game

Buc wrote: My opinion, Faton Bauta was lied to. Starting decisions are made at the top. Take from that whatever anyone that reads this wants to believe.

Lots of stories about Mike Bobo when he was the quarterback in Athens. Liked to run around town with a certain group of "big boys" and act as if he was a "big boy". Helps when your father is a successful high school football coach in South Georgia. My opinion, good ole boys sticking together. Leave it at that.

I hate to say it, but I agree.... I think he was recruited to keep him from going elsewhere and was never given a fair shot.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds