Forum

Arkansas time to play another complete game

9 years 6 months ago #63615 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game
I haven’t had the chance to go through all of the posts here and haven’t seen a lot of chatter on Michael Bennett.

IMHO, HM needs to “belly up at the bar” with him so to speak and buy the man a good drink and cigar.

The boy does a damn good job getting his QB out of a jam at times and by watching the replays tonight, did a good job. The good thing with him? He’s that “man under the radar” type of guy.

Yes, he’s made some drops in the past when it hurt, (who hasn’t?) but the boy doesn’t quit and seems focused and determined to do whatever it takes to get the job done for the team. That’s the man I want on my team.

IMO, his best year is “this year” and I feel like he’s going to make a game changing effort very soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63616 by Buc
Gillette, Bennett has been one of my favorites since he arrived in Athens. Guarantee you that AM appreciated Michael. Agree with you, and that game changing effort (this time) could very well be Arkansas. High fives to you.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63617 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game

Dawg With Style wrote: J.J.Green moved back to tailback.

So much for 680 "The Fan"....^^THIS^^ tells me not to expect #3 in the back field on Saturday, along with Marshall not yet ready!

Gonna be a war in the trenches!!! Praying for zero cranial flatulence from the Dynamic Duo on O!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!

#FREEGURLEY

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 6 months ago #63618 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game
Yeah... as soon as I saw JJ moved back to tail, my first thought was this Gurley thing was far from over.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63619 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game
Two very hungry teams with a lot to prove, it's gonna be a war from beginning to the end. I think Arkansas maybe getting us at the wrong time and that's why I give us a slight edge. Chubb is just getting started and HM and our D both have some very much needed swagger going into this battle. I'm glad we made the move to bring Green back to TB, he brings that elusiveness that we are missing right now and I'm sure he is very HUNGRY to get in their and get some quality playing time. Perfect one-two punch with him and Chubb and add a little BD and that's a deadly dose of some filthy running!

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63620 by Buc
sflanagan21, I said this before the Missouri game, "field position, and the kicking game". This game could very easily bring back memories of years (many years) gone by.

JJ proved last season that he will stick his headgear in there and as you say he is elusive. Bringing Green back also points to our coaches realizing that there is going to be some serious contact, the entire game. Will be surprised if Nick Chubb does not break a long one on Saturday. Has the power, also has speed, more speed than maybe some realize.

Going to find out who on our offensive line has their chin straps tight. Really liking what I am seeing from the right side of our offensive line. Pyke, going to the NFL, for sure. Guess is second round. That is a good thing.

Really hope that our defense "wraps up", for sure their running backs will be bringing it. This is Rocker's type of game, not only played it, knows how to coach it, will have our defensive front ready, no doubt in my mind.

This is the type game that will draw many comments from the media, regardless of the winning team. If Georgia wins, no doubt we move up in the polls. All of the talking heads and beat writers are impressed with what Arkansas has shown on the field. Even got some "words" from Nick Saban after the game. This game could/should let us know where we stand compared to the SEC West. There is not a doubt in my mind that the West side of the SEC has some outstanding colleges that come to play on Saturdays. Good post Shane.

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds